You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

once in a lifetime opportunity

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
ok guys, this is not easy for me to do but i am a very well established poker player on other sites and am currently making money hand over fist, but what i am looking for is someone to basque in my success with me, i am looking for the right person to cater for my poker needs, if the right person comes along i will guarantee to double the bankroll with in 30 days no matter how big the roll is, i am no novice, i play in all big live events but prefer not to mention my name maybe only to my partner.

i look forward to your replys and hopefully this can be the start of something special, i promise success and if i somehow run quad aces into royal flush and fail then i will gladly put up the same amount and double that and give the person who rolled me his money back

please form an orderly queue

porkerman

Comments

• edited March 2010
    so what is it exactly that you need/want?
  • edited March 2010
    dont think your going to get many takers.............
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to once in a lifetime opportunity:
    ok guys, this is not easy for me to do but i am a very well established poker player on other sites and am currently making money hand over fist, but what i am looking for is someone to basque in my success with me, i am looking for the right person to cater for my poker needs, if the right person comes along i will guarantee to double the bankroll with in 30 days no matter how big the roll is, i am no novice, i play in all big live events but prefer not to mention my name maybe only to my partner. i look forward to your replys and hopefully this can be the start of something special, i promise success and if i somehow run quad aces into royal flush and fail then i will gladly put up the same amount and double that and give the person who rolled me his money back please form an orderly queue porkerman
    Posted by porkerman
    Pleaes enlighten me further ??
  • edited March 2010
    i am looking simply for a sponser to supply me with a big enough roll to play some "proper" poker while i go through a few tough times at home that is all, i am no con man i will double this roll within 30 days without doubt, i got rolled on bet fair to the sum of $3000 and turned that into $18,750. this is no joke i am deadly serious, dont waste the chance of a lifetime guys

porkerman
  • edited March 2010

your having a laughhhh   rightttttt  !!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to once in a lifetime opportunity:
    ok guys, this is not easy for me to do but i am a very well established poker player on other sites and am currently making money hand over fist, but what i am looking for is someone to basque in my success with me, i am looking for the right person to cater for my poker needs, if the right person comes along i will guarantee to double the bankroll with in 30 days no matter how big the roll is, i am no novice, i play in all big live events but prefer not to mention my name maybe only to my partner. i look forward to your replys and hopefully this can be the start of something special, i promise success and if i somehow run quad aces into royal flush and fail then i will gladly put up the same amount and double that and give the person who rolled me his money back please form an orderly queue porkerman
    Posted by porkerman
    You want to play peoples moneis?
  • edited March 2010
    this is no joke sir, please read the posts properly before having a pop at me
  • edited March 2010
    Hi guys,

i believe porkerman is asking for people to fund his poker. if so, this forum really isn't the place for this type of request.

if i am mistaken please PM me and i will re-open the thread.

thank you.
  • edited March 2010
    wish i could m8 but im in the same boat as you:-(
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: once in a lifetime opportunity:
    i am looking simply for a sponser to supply me with a big enough roll to play some "proper" poker while i go through a few tough times at home that is all, i am no con man i will double this roll within 30 days without doubt, i got rolled on bet fair to the sum of $3000 and turned that into $18,750. this is no joke i am deadly serious, dont waste the chance of a lifetime guys porkerman
    Posted by porkerman
    AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! you are making money 'hand over fist' but are BEGGING for money... get a job and stop telling porkies ;) !!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    ah, just seen the last few posts. Yes this forum really isn't the place for this type of request.

thank you.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: once in a lifetime opportunity:
    i am looking simply for a sponser to supply me with a big enough roll to play some "proper" poker while i go through a few tough times at home that is all, i am no con man i will double this roll within 30 days without doubt, i got rolled on bet fair to the sum of $3000 and turned that into $18,750. this is no joke i am deadly serious, dont waste the chance of a lifetime guys porkerman
    Posted by porkerman
    so does that mean you have now lost all of that??
  • edited March 2010
    You got your dates mixed up m8. Today is the 1st of March .......... give it a month then try again.