You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

football whiners

edited March 2010 in The Shed

There are a lot of bad losers and whining cry baby footballers and managers out there that would be better served with permanently welding their gobs shut.

Although their are plenty to choose from, my vote without a doubt goes to Arsne Wenger who could moan for Europe and even cries like a maternity ward full of newborns when he wins. If teams don't play in such a way that they allow Arsenal to beat them 4-0 he beefs like Gazza on that crisps advert.

But who is the worst? Please feel free to vote 1 or more or nominate other serial moaners if your favourite isn't there lol.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    OOPS spelled Ferguson wrong soz lol
  • edited March 2010
    I VOTED FOR RAFA NOTHINGS EVER HIS OR THE PLAYERS FAULTS AND ALL HIS PATHETIC EVERYTHING IS PERFECT/ THE REF WAS PERFECT RAMBLES MAKE ME WANT TO GRAB HIS STUPID DAVID BRENT GOATY AND GIVE HIM A SLAP 
  • edited March 2010

Fergie - To put it in poker terms, he must have cracked aces hundreds of times with 7-2 off, but the one time a year his ace 2 gets binked by a suited queen king - there's hell on!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to football whiners:
    There are a lot of bad losers and whining cry baby footballers and managers out there that would be better served with permanently welding their gobs shut. Although their are plenty to choose from, my vote without a doubt goes to Arsne Wenger who could moan for Europe and even cries like a maternity ward full of newborns when he wins. If teams don't play in such a way that they allow Arsenal to beat them 4-0 he beefs like Gazza on that crisps advert. But who is the worst? Please feel free to vote 1 or more or nominate other serial moaners if your favourite isn't there lol.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    Thats a pearler of a line AIRWALKER. Love it LOL.

Can`t vote with any real confidence though....I never saw it.
  • edited March 2010
    Got to be the head blubberboy himself Sir Alex, still won't talk to BBC reporters because of something that was said years ago, has his own stopwatch on added time.(if he's losing, there's never enough, if he's winning, why is there any?) His players never cheat or foul, but they are all hacked down every time the grass gats between their studs. Could go on but you get the drift!
  • edited March 2010
    LOL Labrat. He is the "daddy" when it comes to moaning, groaning and the elastic clock.

Remember PMSL earlier this season when M** Utd were losing a game 2-1 (might have been against the pegsellers) but they scored in about the sixth minute of added time.

What made me laugh was a newspaper report the following day which had the headline.....

"United Grab Dramatic Equaliser in Fergie Time" (Quality.)
  • edited March 2010
    theres only one for me i think you can guess who
  • edited March 2010

Fergie obviously!

He is always going on about wine, drinks wine after matches and I am sure he even owns a Vinyard!

• edited March 2010
    you should put charlie nicholas on that list too...eejit
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: football whiners:
    you should put charlie nicholas on that list too...eejit
    Posted by stokefc
    What a shout Stoke. The man is a clown.
  • edited March 2010
    I've gone for Fergie but Wenger is right up there. If Fabregas revved up a chainsaw and hacked someone's legs off he'd be oblivious yet he rips into Shawcross and it was just a 50-50 that unfortunately ended in a bad injury.
  • edited March 2010
    theres only one for me i think you can guess who
    Posted by stokefc
    Wenger? lol

He was just mad we lost Ramsey. the best upcoming player at Arsenal imo, i think the Shawcross tackle was late but he no way wanted that to happen, he was even crying as he left the field.

..Its gotta be Ferguson for me, altho Wenger comes in 2nd lol

• edited March 2010
    Wheres mourinho?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: football whiners : Wenger? lol He was just mad we lost Ramsey. the best upcoming player at Arsenal imo, i think the Shawcross tackle was late but he no way wanted that to happen, he was even crying as he left the field. ..Its gotta be Ferguson for me, altho Wenger comes in 2nd lol
    Posted by Norbit
    i can understand his frustrations norbit i just wish he would reserve his character assasination of our player until after he sat down and reviewed the incident.we are a big strong pysical team but in no way would any of our players go out with the sole intention to injure an opposing player.its a sad sad day for afc and for aaron ramsey and my thoughts are with him and i hope he makes a speedy recovery. as for wenger im sorry m8 he just seems to be digging a big hole for himself.i wish it never happend and i wish we could just draw a line under it but sadly certain sections of the media wont let it go imho.anyway gl for the rest of the season hope you win the title for young aaron...sean
  • edited March 2010
    Wow, close call but ultimately I had to give it to Benitez. Like Badboy says, nothing is ever the fault of his team or himself. Fergie & Wenger were very close behind though.

With regards to Saturdays unfortunate incident, as Stokie says, he should of sat down & actually watched it before having a go at Shawcross. Yes, the tackle was a little late & maybe clumsy at worst but it certainly wasn't malicious in any way shape or form & tbh, it could happen to any player in any game at anytime.
  • edited March 2010

Thanks all for your brill posts. Who voted for Platini lol?

Wenger had a team that won premierships and cups, Keone, Adams, Petit, Viera, Winterburn, Dixon,Wright, Bergkamp, even Seaman.

Big tough or roughish players that were always sent off..........but they kept winning and he kept defending their dirty tackling and cheating.

Now he has a gaggle of silky skilled but soft as blancmange players ( perhaps with the exception of Gallas ) that don,t win owt. He just grinds my gears i can tell you.

Learn mate learn this is the English Premiership, a league that you have won before...remember? 

I think that Fergie manipulates, influences and attacks officials and others much more than he moans. 

Keep em coming peeps.

Airwalker

• edited March 2010
    YOU COULD HAVE ADDED THE SPAWN OF FERGIE THAT IS THE UP AND COMING AIR TO THE CLOCK POINTING REF BATING THE WORLD HATES MY ITS NOT FAIR I WANT MY AT LEAST SEVEN MINUTES EXTRA TIME SO I CAN SCORE TWICE THROWN, STEP FORWARD

STEVE BRUCE
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: football whiners : i can understand his frustrations norbit i just wish he would reserve his character assasination of our player until after he sat down and reviewed the incident.we are a big strong pysical team but in no way would any of our players go out with the sole intention to injure an opposing player.its a sad sad day for afc and for aaron ramsey and my thoughts are with him and i hope he makes a speedy recovery. as for wenger im sorry m8 he just seems to be digging a big hole for himself.i wish it never happend and i wish we could just draw a line under it but sadly certain sections of the media wont let it go imho.anyway gl for the rest of the season hope you win the title for young aaron...sean
    Posted by stokefc
    Yeah i understand Stoke, he acts too quickly, but so do most managers trying to defend their player.

I feel for shawcross tho, he seems like a nice lad with potentional to be a great defender, but everytime he makes a late/bad tackle, hes only going to be remembered for the ramsey incident which i think is unfair.

Thanks for the gl wishes, and i wish Stoke the best of luck v Chelsea in the F.A cup, take it down!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to football whiners:
    There are a lot of bad losers and whining cry baby footballers and managers out there that would be better served with permanently welding their gobs shut. Although their are plenty to choose from, my vote without a doubt goes to Arsne Wenger who could moan for Europe and even cries like a maternity ward full of newborns when he wins. If teams don't play in such a way that they allow Arsenal to beat them 4-0 he beefs like Gazza on that crisps advert. But who is the worst? Please feel free to vote 1 or more or nominate other serial moaners if your favourite isn't there lol.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    Sam Allardyce & Steve Bruce are really getting on my wick lately. Big Babies.

I can't bring myself to vote for any of them in the poll, i think they're all alright, the problem alot of the time is when a journalist wants an answer to a (sometimes stupid) question.