You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Midweek footy betting (Tues 2nd/Weds 3rd)

edited March 2010 in The Shed
A little bit of lower league action tomorrow night & if everything goes to form then hopefully these 5 little beauties will come in.

Bristol Rovers to beat Stockport (H) @ 8/13
Rochdale to beat Rotherham (H) @ 10/11
Inverness to beat Morton (A) @ EVENS
Alloa to beat Clyde (A) @ 8/11
Northwich to beat Vauxhall (A) @ EVENS

These 5 are currently paying 20/1

As expected there's very little value about in the international games on Wednesday night but for anyone that fancies a flutter you could do a lot worse than to have a look at these 4:

Holland to beat USA (H) @ 1/2
Italy to beat Cameroon (NEUTRAL VENUE) @ 4/6
Spain to beat France (A) @ 6/4
Czech Republic to beat Scotland (A) @ 6/4

These 4 are paying a little over 14/1 so maybe worth a small dabble.

As for England/Egypt, well we'll either spank them or scrape past them which is why I don't even really want to touch the handicap betting for this. We're 21/10 to win by 3 or more goals. The only other bet that might be worth a look would be for England to score in both halves @ EVENS.

Good luck to all having a bet

Jay

Comments

• edited March 2010
    i actually like the look of egypt if i can get a decent goals handicap head start, they are not that bad a team and with capello experimenting in a few postitions i think that is the call here
  • edited March 2010
    Been menaingto have a bet all day butforogt and its getting late just quickly picked a laod of teams out, haventlooked atform or anything so probably got more chance of comming in today.
    FootballCoca Cola League 1Bristol Rov v StockportMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:45Bristol Rov @ 4/7  
    FootballCoca Cola League 1Southampton v HuddersfieldMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:45Southampton @ evens  
    FootballCoca Cola League 2Notts Co. v MacclesfieldMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:45Notts Co. @ 4/9  
    FootballCoca Cola League 2Rochdale v RotherhamMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:45Rochdale @ 10/11  
    FootballScottish Division 1Ayr Utd. v AirdrieMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:45Ayr Utd. @ 10/11  
    FootballScottish Division 1Dunfermline v Raith Rov.Match Result 02/03/2010 19:45Dunfermline @ 5/6  
    FootballScottish Division 2Stirling Albion v StenhousemuirMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:30Stirling Albion @ 8/15  
    FootballScottish Division 2Cowdenbeath v ArbroathMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:45Cowdenbeath @ 4/6  
    FootballBlue Sq ConferenceKidderminster v EbbsfleetMatch Result 02/03/2010 19:45Kidderminster @ 4/7
  • edited March 2010
    since posting my picks for first time here on sat and actually getting it up im hoping for more of the same, here goes

Rochdale
    Notts County
    Ayr
    Stirling Albion
    East Stirling

£10 acc, pays £139

heres hoping
  • edited March 2010
    Oh great 3 of my matches arent even on there postponed, I wish skybet would take them of there coupon when this is the case all other bookies seem to manage this.

tintin your ayr game is off m8
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Midweek footy betting (Tues 2nd/Weds 3rd):
    i actually like the look of egypt if i can get a decent goals handicap head start, they are not that bad a team and with capello experimenting in a few postitions i think that is the call here
    Posted by webby234
    You should've got on it yesterday webby, they were offering a 2 goal head start (can't remember the odds though). I just had a look now and they're only doing +1 goal @ 21/10. 

Saying that, I don't mind the 10/11 on England -1 on offer if I can find one or two others to go with it.
  • edited March 2010
    ARGH! 

Just seen the 2 Scottish games I had on my coupon tonight are off! Still, I suppose if the other 3 come in then it's still money in the bank.
  • edited March 2010
    If, as is being reported, it is true that Capello is considering "EXPERIMENTING IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS"

Then SURELY John Terry is NAILED ON for First Scorer.
  • edited March 2010
    Ivory Coast
    Germania
    England

6-1 treble!
  • edited March 2010
    The games off last night saved me as albion drew 0 0  and played 10 men for about 15 minutes