You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

to much chating

ckdckd
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

reading some of the posts over the last couple of days and wow

what a load of bull that is said lol

1 person digs at 1 2 dig back at them 5 take a pop at them and so on so on

i thought this was a poker site so what happened to sorting it out on the felt insted of chating shhhhh  al day 

if you want to wage a war on people how about you do it on the tables where it counts instead of hiding behind the keyboard all day .......... this is not a pop at any1 on here be4 any think it is and start waging on althought im sure some1 will do lol

how about we keep this thread as a challange thread if you want a fight make a challange and take it to the tables    just a thought

gl all

ckd

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Ok ckd thats it now you keep having a go at me so i will see you on the £100/£200 HU table in 5 mins time.If i am late please feel free to start without me.dav
  • edited March 2010
    ckd, here's a pop at you.......................

POP !!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    GOOD post CKD, nicely done......m8t
  • edited March 2010
    i did mention on another thread that theres been alot of agro lately.

where theres internet there will be trolls and where theres keyboards there will always be warriors.

you are right though some people on here need to take a chill pill!!
  • ckdckd
    edited March 2010

dave i am waiting on the 100 /200 table for u ( play money side ) lol

i just think as its a poker site what better way to sort somthing out       i myself have had no probs with any 1 but you have it where posts get so long with talkin smack and thats all it is at least take it to the felt

just my thoughts
  • edited March 2010
    ever since Hogan2089 stopped coming on all hell has broke loose
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: to much chating:
     dave i am waiting on the 100 /200 table for u ( play money side ) lol  i just think as its a poker site what better way to sort somthing out       i myself have had no probs with any 1 but you have it where posts get so long with talkin smack and thats all it is at least take it to the felt  just my thoughts
    Posted by ckd
    Yes of course you are right,far far too much sniping at the mo in this forum.gl m8.dav