You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Call or fold in this spot?

sorry i can't give much info. No knowledge of the player because it was on another site where you change tables every hand...
6 max im utg and raise 3x with AdKs
BB flats

Flop: 7s Kh 3d

BB checks, i bet about 3/4 pot, BB calls.

Turn: Qh

BB checks, i bet about 3/4 pot, BB calls.

River: 7c

Board: 7s kh 3d Qh 7c

Pot: $2.22

villain has $2.44 back and shoves... is this a call or fold??

Comments

• edited March 2010
    thinking fold..... would of prob shove on the turn.....

is that new game on FT any good?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Call or fold in this spot?:
    thinking fold..... would of prob shove on the turn..... is that new game on FT any good?
    Posted by SDodger

puke fold river I think depends just how bad the micros play on RP.
  • edited March 2010
    dont know what hes reppin there really, any 2p or set wud normally raise turn, i might have to call, only hands that make sesne are ah7h or 3s ful.....though it is RP and it is micro and they are fish! :)
  • edited March 2010
    dont know what hes reppin there really, any 2p or set wud normally raise turn, i might have to call, only hands that make sesne are ah7h or 3s ful.....though it is RP and it is micro and they are fish! :)
    Posted by lynx3ffect

7x

I think there's not really much that he's repping that check called the flop and had nothing. Unless you think he's bad enough to be turning up here with a worse king it's a fold.
  • edited March 2010
    thinking fold..... would of prob shove on the turn..... is that new game on FT any good?
    Posted by SDodger
    i really like it... get to play 400 hands an hour.

yea i thought fold, i have been called down by any pair on numerous occasions before by any pair so any 7 could be calling me down and rivered trips, also im thinking a slow played set... people seem to try and get all their value on the river. Maybe KQ but i thought there would be a reraise on the turn with 2 pair and i dont get why you would shove that river :S