You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Deorum Fepstack

In Response to Deorum Depstack:
Hi all 7pm start time, £5.50 to play, 5k Chipstack and 12 ming blinds, we have 4 entrants yikes lol: annie_duke 5000     emilyegg 5000     loonytoons 5000     TRIP5 5000     Good luck all
Posted by acebarry10

If it's ming blinds I'm definitely in ........... we are    5

N1 Barry :o)

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hi all

7pm start time, £5.50 to play, 5k Chipstack and 12 min blinds, we have 4 entrants yikes lol:
    annie_duke5000  
    emilyegg5000  
    loonytoons5000  
    TRIP55000  
    Good luck all

*Sigh, edited ;)
  • edited March 2010
    I'l play if there is ming on offer?
  • edited March 2010
    Help - my first deepy!!!!

Due to me being a total competition luckbox this week I now find myself entered into the Forum Deepstack with NO IDEA how best to attack the beast!

I usually only play cash...and if I do play a tourney it's usually a speed one (I have been known to get a tad bored otherwise...)  so does anyone have any tips for effective deepy play? I'd prefer not to bust out in the first 15 mins if at all poss :o)

Would appreciate your fantabulous advice on this one

x
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Deorum Fepstack:
    Help - my first deepy!!!! Due to me being a total competition luckbox this week I now find myself entered into the Forum Deepstack with NO IDEA how best to attack the beast! I usually only play cash...and if I do play a tourney it's usually a speed one (I have been known to get a tad bored otherwise...)  so does anyone have any tips for effective deepy play? I'd prefer not to bust out in the first 15 mins if at all poss :o) Would appreciate your fantabulous advice on this one x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Make sure you've got a pot of coffee next to you and make sure you do a few sit-ups just before it starts cos your abs will be doing plenty of contracting due to the high levels of funny banter ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    Trip, Don't think of it as so much a tournament more a get-together. Slowly slowly catchee monkey is the best method for the deepstacks. If you think you might struggle with it, I will look after most of your chips in the early stages, and I'll give them back to you later .......... promise. Just remember to donate your chips to me in the first 5 minutes, that way you won't lose them to someone less trustworthy than me. :o)
  • edited March 2010

Don't listen to elsadog Trip, i'll look after your chips, i'm much more trustworthy. ;-)

• edited March 2010
    Lol, such a generous offer..HOWEVER...As I am the newbie wouldn't a better idea be for you to both donate some chips to me..after all, golfers have a handicap - why shouldn't I?

It's the sporting thing to do...

x
  • edited March 2010
    I have a handicap too .......... I can't help wagging my tail when I get a good hand.

I think you'll do just fine trip.
  • edited March 2010
    Lol,

I can't see tail wagging over the internet so I think you'll be fine too Elsa :o)

Looking forward to the game now...sounds like it's going to be fun

x
  • edited March 2010
    30chuffin2...PUS 4 TPers...I didnt sign up for this...lol

GL ALL

x
  • edited March 2010
    hi all thought id give this ago  hope you dont mind besides its another £5 in the kitty for you :-)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Deorum Fepstack:
    30chuffin2...PUS 4 TPers...I didnt sign up for this...lol GL ALL x
    Posted by TRIP5
    TPers are vastly over-rated (apparently :-)) ) - you'll have no problems.
  • edited March 2010
    OUT!!!!

Lasted a whole 37 mins...NO ONE RAISES!!!!

10 callers each hand, v frustrating...lol

Off to play some lovely cash :o)

x
  • edited March 2010
    Well done to the final table and especially everyone who cashed!!!!

A special mention to the winner StokeFC who played brilliantly..even though Annie_Duke should have won as she had my chips (no I will not get over it...lol)

Also well held on by quaggi and a big hug to Mr Miyagi, Hu Flung, Oy Nutter, Poker Trev et al who stayed around to rail!!!

There was some crazy time out stuff at the end but a tremendous gamemanship was displayed by all :o)

x
  • edited March 2010
    thanks trips, got a rayte buzz outta winning this tourny,dont know what happend at the end tho it went all funny and gobbledegook bit like pu...well played mmmmchips for coming 2nd