You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

10 Seater STT...!?

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Just a query more than anything...

Has anyone asked for or interested in 10 seater STT's in addition to the standard 6 seater that we currently have...!?

Or do you know if sky is looking into developing this in the near future...!?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I thought we did have 10 seater sit n go's? correct me if im wrong... but they dont seem popular as people have been brought up on 6 seater... but i think the option is there
  • edited July 2009
    Flash you are indeed correct... just never seen anyone play this format... my mistake...! Thanks
  • edited July 2009
    I am the opposite

I have been brought up on the 10 seaters, i will be playing 6 seater STT as practice as i am having problems with the speed of the blinds coming round, and the fact that i seem to be completely card dead at the moment.

2 tournies and held on as long as i could, best starting hand i saw was K 7 diamonds in a combined 90 mins
    Stole a few blinds and hit trips checking J 8 on BB but that was it.

Need to get up to speed as they say huh

If you were normally playing 10 seaters Apple then i would be all for it but you have to go with what the site favours
    Gary

• edited July 2009

Personally prefer SKY because of the 6 seaters rather than 9/10 seaters on other sites.

10 seats probably better suited to deep stacks