You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Afford the Orfordable

Hi all

It all kicks off at 7pm, it only costs £3.30 to enter, you do get a starting chipstack of 5K and... wait for it, a massive 12 minute blinds, get in.

Good luck all

Comments

• edited March 2010
    1   I am .................................................................................. in:
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Afford the Orfordable:
    1    I am .................................................................................. in:
    Posted by elsadog
    You're not experiencing "lag" surely?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Afford the Orfordable : You're not experiencing "lag" surely?
    Posted by MereNovice

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! .....................................

I've got an excess of full-stops and small o's. Trying to use some up that's all :o)
  • edited March 2010
    2..........I'm down..... with it
  • edited March 2010
    Just about to register, but out of curiousity can i enquire when was the last time RichOrford played an Orfordable?
  • edited March 2010
    Just about to register, but out of curiousity can i enquire when was the last time RichOrford played an Orfordable?
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Hi

Its quite a while ago, ill see if I can get Rich to answer.
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Well any2suited
    I think he only ever played in this tourny twice when it first started, I did mention it some time ago, I mean, imagine having a tourny named after you and not playing in it.

Last suggestion was to rename it so you never know.

Perhaps we should rename it to: tohardfororfordorfordable deepstack

BAz ----------------------------I'm In!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Hi mate,

Yes, it's been a while!

Thing is, I know it's called The Orfordable, but it's just a name! It's not actually my tournament or anything! When I do Play The Presenter I'm under strict instructions to play the main event that night at 8pm and cash tables surrounding that, so the chances to play the Orfordable are very few and far between for me, I'm afraid.

I'm glad to see it's still going though!

And it still gives me a chuckle that my name is attached to the cheapest game on the site. What are they trying to say? *sigh*
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Afford the Orfordable : Hi mate, Yes, it's been a while! Thing is, I know it's called The Orfordable, but it's just a name! It's not actually my tournament or anything! When I do Play The Presenter I'm under strict instructions to play the main event that night at 8pm and cash tables surrounding that, so the chances to play the Orfordable are very few and far between for me, I'm afraid. I'm glad to see it's still going though! And it still gives me a chuckle that my name is attached to the cheapest game on the site. What are they trying to say? *sigh*
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    That the cheapest game on the site is trying to be great like you mate ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Afford the Orfordable : Hi mate, Yes, it's been a while! Thing is, I know it's called The Orfordable, but it's just a name! It's not actually my tournament or anything! When I do Play The Presenter I'm under strict instructions to play the main event that night at 8pm and cash tables surrounding that, so the chances to play the Orfordable are very few and far between for me, I'm afraid. I'm glad to see it's still going though! And it still gives me a chuckle that my name is attached to the cheapest game on the site. What are they trying to say? *sigh*
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Just think, 100 years from now when you are long gone. people will ask Tikay "why is this called the Orfordable?" and then he can explain the legendary tale of Mr Orford.