You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thoughts on the new look Sky Bet...

edited March 2010 in The Shed
first off.. do you like it?

my thoughts are... if it aint broke, don't try to fix it.

there are a few points i would pick up on but i'm tired of telling websites about thier problems and bugs for nowt

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Yea i agree i'm not a fan of it atm, but thats only because i knew where everything was before..

..Just give it time and you'll grow to like it.
  • edited March 2010
    It was broke though.

Sky was one of the most awkward places to place bets on, they have just adapted and caught up with the others.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thoughts on the new look Sky Bet...:
    . ..Just give it time and you'll grow to like it.
    Posted by Norbit
    more just a case of "put up with the massive design faults, or get used to using another bookies"
  • edited March 2010
    I tried the new site today and was not impressed im afraid,first of all on the racing i tried to watch the racing by clicking on the tv icon, i got a message saying due to me being on mazilla i cannot watch it ,but i am using internet explorer ??? I also had difficulty placing my usual footy bets i usually go to my team sheff weds and have same bets whenever they play eg correct score total goals etc (+37 bets) section,i normally just scroll down ticking my picks and add to bet slip and have £1 singles on each,however the new site wouldnt allow this?So it took longer as i had to place each bet separately,in the end i gave up trying.