You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TOTAL PLAYER- THE SEMI-FINALS- LIVE TONIGHT ON CHANNEL 865 FROM 8PM

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Just got into the office ready for tonight's crucial Total Player show.

6 players left and tonight the mentors pick the 3 finalists who will go to the public vote to win that amazing prize to the WSOP Main Event.

So it's a specially extended THREE hour show LIVE tonight from 8pm.

Tikay will be with me, no doubt with plenty of stories from the Sky Poker Tour in Luton- and we'll be joined by ALL THREE of the mentors live in the studio for what promises to be a nerve-jangling journey towards the final judgement.

Along the way we'll be taking an in-depth look at the various challenges that the TP 6 were set by their respective mentors this week, as well as the big SNG last night where- eventually ;) -all six contenders faced off against each other.

We also hope to speak to all of the TP 6 at some point throughout the show- the majority of whom are in Luton as I write ,trying to win the SPT in a last-ditch attempt to impress the judges!

(Gotta admit, it would be difficult to kick out a player who's just won Luton!!!)

Best of luck to the six players tonight. And to everyone else, hope you enjoy the show as you play on the site this evening- I guarantee you'll see some truly astounding play if last week was anything to go by.

Meanwhile, if you have any messages of support or questions etc, please fire away- either on this thread or on the Official Total Player Thread at the top of the forum.

See you at 8!

:)

Comments