You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

One for the Doncaster folks

edited March 2010 in The Shed
Saw this on youtube and couldn't resist posting.. So DOHHHHHHH and Dan, just how fashionable are you? haha

PS the bloke at the end - LOL

Comments

• edited March 2010

lololol I've not seen that one before!!!

I can honestly say, and Dan will back me up, that that is such an accurate sample of the people in Donny town centre! Its a scary place!

I bet 95% of people interviewed there are crack addicts.

There was another one from Donny, about diets.....a guys can of special brew smashes in his pocket - I'll look for it.

forgot how to do the link thing.......

SEE BELOW
  • edited March 2010

I got the bus into town a month or so ago, to meet my mate for a booze about tea-time...and there was a guy sat on the bus, with 2 red tea-towels round his wrists where he had tried to slit them. Again, he was drinking special brew. He pressed the bell and got off the bus outside the hospital.

It really is a scary place!

"Yea ill slit my wrists, try to kill myself, realise I dont want to, nik mi mams tea-towel, and get the bus to A and E! - Oh and not forgetting to grab a can from the fridge before I walk to the bus-stop....."

Frightening

• edited March 2010
    Here you go - corrected link

That's a great one too. What's that guy on about the calf going for the nipple lol
  • edited March 2010

After clicking that link I couldnt resist having a flick through. I found this song....Ive heard it before on someones mobile, and I'm sore most Yokshire folk would have heard it, not sure about the southerners, but its realllllyyyy funny about our neighbours from Baaaaarnsly.