You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone else get this feeling

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
You've just won a big pot with a good hand then ur next hand is a tempting J 10 or something, dont you feel you'd be termping luck, I will lay them down for sure because i just won a pot and dont want to see my money go again quickly

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Anyone else get this feeling:
    You've just won a big pot with a good hand then ur next hand is a tempting J 10 or something, dont you feel you'd be termping luck, I will lay them down for sure because i just won a pot and dont want to see my money go again quickly
    Posted by MadHorse
    even worse you have win a couple of pots with a raise each time then hit KK or something huge pre flop you know if you raise you going to get called by almost anything by everybody what do you do?
  • edited March 2010
    Don't flamim' matter what I'm holding at the moment - the poker gods are crapping all over me big style - fed up with this run of pure and utter pish.....so in answer to your point......the way its going for me - I'm just going to fold every bloody hand....at least that way I am not going to be beaten by some dofus chancing their arm with a handful of unpolished dangleberrys.