You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Here Kitty Kitty

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Here Kitty Kitty:
    In Response to Re: Here Kitty Kitty : I'm not sure about that, maybe they can both get them out and we can all vote on it. For your birthday
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    I'd buy that for a dollar.
  • edited March 2010
    after sitting with kitty and lml at luton they both have admiriable qualities.charm ,personality and a great soh. make your own mind up for the soh!!!
  • edited March 2010
    I notice there were no negative votes for this, so I think it's a goer.
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by Machka
    Ha ha, the irony of it all, there was nowhere to vote 'NO' in the poll. About the rules of 'young' looking players on sky poker, this was brought about when sky poker changed over last September, another side effect of this was Northern Ireland viewers are no longer permitted to view this channel, but Southern Ireland can, i can watch the 'adult' channels but not Tikay lol - work that one out, and to be honest i think it was a purely commercial decision as the channel hasn't really changed, from what i can see, apart from no more live shows every night, i used to like them.
  • edited March 2010
    i think she would like the older man no wee yougsters like blackfish. just going too check my diary for my availability
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by Machka
    Looks like a definite goer to me.........the poll ain't a bad idea either :)
  • edited March 2010
    No, "No" option?  What an oversight. ;-)

Anyway, who shamelessly bumped this thread for no good reason?