You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pot Limit

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Why does no one on Sky play Pot Limit? I know No Limit is seen as the "sexier" version of poker and its where most people come into the game but we have a lot of very accomplished players here, most of whom dont like donk poker, so I would have thought Pot Limit would have been more popular but everytime I check out PL Sit n Go or even cash there is never anyone registered for them.

Comments

• edited July 2009

dowzer   Your showing your age but your right, the thing about POT limit Hold-em is it's a game with more thought process. I would love to see a MTT P/L hold-em game as i would a 7 card Pot limit but sadly the Internet has killed those games..
    There was a post here recently by BigBuster (think that's his name) saying he thought N/L hold em had peaked and what  could happen or come in place of it ... Well Pot- Limit would be great but some how i cant see  much change online for tournament's but cash games you never know but don't hold your breath ..

glk  benny
  • edited July 2009
    NL is always going to make up the vast % of games played due to player demand but does anyone else want to see a PL MTT?

This community has been very successful in getting Sky to react to our changing needs recently (for which a huge amount of respect is due to Sky!) but the demand needs to be there.