You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Quick Question

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Playe the £120gtd lastnite and it cost me £1.20 to enter. Thats fine its allgood, but then I looked down the list and saw that to play in the £100gtd it said it costs £11.00!!!!!!!!! surley this was a mistake and it cant not be charged at £11.00. Anyone wanna clear this up for me as it just doesnt make sence.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    yes it is £11 - But one of 2 things happens - Either it gets 7 runners and the prize pool gives a little bit of overlay or it gets to 20 or 30 and the GTD is irrelivant. Some people like to play smaller MTT's that have a higher buy - in as the fields tend to be a different make up to those playing in something like the £1.20 buy in tourney
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Quick Question:
    yes it is £11 - But one of 2 things happens - Either it gets 7 runners and the prize pool gives a little bit of overlay or it gets to 20 or 30 and the GTD is irrelivant. Some people like to play smaller MTT's that have a higher buy - in as the fields tend to be a different make up to those playing in something like the £1.20 buy in tourney
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    So the £11 buyin would have better standard of players im guessing?
  • edited March 2010
    ...in theory...lol