You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Please!! Can we have some more tables?

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
I know it's been brought up a lot lately, and apparently someone placed 20 new 4p / 8p tables in the lobby. (Don't know which lobby, like. Can't be this one!)

All 18 2p/4p tables are full - 6 max, HU and 10 seaters.
Out of the 8 4p/8p tables, the only one with current space is a 10 seater table.
At the 5p/10p level, only 1 table (excluding one HU, and the PL one) has any space.

I know it's only small limits, but surely something could be done to create the system other sites use where once one table fills, another one opens?

The low-limit customer is the base sky have successfully tapped into, but things really seem to be slipping really.

I acknowledge this post is all critical, but please don't view it as such. I love playing here, but something really needs to be done, so players don't have to sit around waiting for a seat to become available.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Have to say this seems to be getting mentioned more & more, Has Sky taken action to increase the amount of tables available at all levels considering the inceased traffic the site is now experiancing week in and week out?

That traffic wil lonly stay if their needs are being catered for. I know i have had some problems over the weekends finding 10p - 20p 6 max tables with a seat free, then looked at 15 - 30, then 20 - 40 and still no luck

My choices of game are for more centred on the people sat at the table than they are the stake so i play through all these stakes and it can get a little frustrating if you either can't get a seat at any table or there is 1 seat available only and thats at a table you consider to be bad value

I thought the system was supposed to spawn tables automatically as others filled up?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Please!! Can we have some more tables?:
    Have to say this seems to be getting mentioned more & more, Has Sky taken action to increase the amount of tables available at all levels considering the inceased traffic the site is now experiancing week in and week out? That traffic wil lonly stay if their needs are being catered for. I know i have had some problems over the weekends finding 10p - 20p 6 max tables with a seat free, then looked at 15 - 30, then 20 - 40 and still no luck My choices of game are for more centred on the people sat at the table than they are the stake so i play through all these stakes and it can get a little frustrating if you either can't get a seat at any table or there is 1 seat available only and thats at a table you consider to be bad value I thought the system was supposed to spawn tables automatically as others filled up?
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Yeah, I always thought that too.  It doesnt usually take too long on the waiting lists though
  • edited March 2010
    Also, is there any way when players close the table without using the 'stand' button, they get taken off the table automatically.

I know they are only left 'sat out' for a small period - one orbit, is it? - but especially on the HU tables, it takes a long time for their seat to become available.

I'm guily of it, myself, because I sometimes forget to press stand, and just click the X button.

Thank you.