You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

war

ckdckd
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

ok time to wage a war with whoever wants 1

im sick of seeing all you no talented little fish running around thinking you are sky's best
ive seen more talent in beetle collecting dun than what is on here
i don't think any 1 of you have a clue on how to play the game even if it slapped you in the face over and over again.
all that really ever happens on this site is talking as nobody really has the nuts to get on with it .
so who ever , when ever just let me know .....

Comments

• ckdckd
    edited March 2010

ok this is not serious its just a joke i have not seen 1 of these for a while so thought id put 1 on

you try it let us all see your war face lol 

again just a joke 

• ckdckd
    edited March 2010

i do like reading these sort of posts   i find them very funny and would like to see what you all come up with

just dont name any1 in it as it will end up turning sour lets do it in good humer  ty
  • edited March 2010
    yippee did something like that quite recently and he wasnt joking!!!
  • ckdckd
    edited March 2010

i know ,read that 1 but not had 1 since ,so im getting a bit board of waiting for them , but it was good to read   thats why i want more ,

• edited March 2010
    Hello, YippeeYappee ... err, ckd, sorry ... bit of deja vu there ;-) - your place as the novelty contestant in the next series on TotalPlayer will be available shortly.

Just remember, when you get into the quarter finals to challenge the best player in the tournament to a contest, at his game, on his terms, and at a level that your bankroll doesn't allow.

PS - insulting the forum, going AWOL in the final SNG, then stating your misfortune in the format because your own personality had upset the viewers (don't worry about the fact it was your own fault people had the opinions about you), then getting staked by someone to fund another challange with the same player you have already lost to at smaller stakes at the highest level, and then not turning up after all, all these factors are the prerequisites to your success.

;-)
  • edited March 2010
    hey up is it friday nite