You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BRYAN ORYANS POKER TIPS PART 4 get the kids involved

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
funny going back through time ,the like father like son scenario where the lad followed in his fathers footsteps was common place.dad was a miner son followed him down,dad a shipbuilder so the lad would launch himself into the same career.times have changed now and its quite rare to find this in the modern era.there appears to be so many joe publics making a nice living at online poker that its time to go back to the old traditions of our forefathers.i have three sons,my youngest scotty nguyen oryan has been activly involved in our beloved game since the tender age of 10 months old when he uttered his first words "dont call me baby it,ll be all over baby".my next lad jesus oryan had his head in maths books well before his 3rd birthday and my latest son heapey 0015 oryan was a bit of a blacksheep ,it took him till his late teens before he caught the bug,we kinda lost contact over the last few years ,but the last i heard he was plying his own style of play, which can only be described as maniac, right here on your very own sky poker.i didnt want my boys to follow in my footsteps having to get their hands dirty,so i decided to train them up .they have all read my bryan oryan top 100 poker tips and thats what has made them the men they are today.you see by getting the kids involved,they reward you by indeed teaching you things.us older players aren,t so good with computers,my eldest taught me how to use the 4 colour deck (this is mentioned in tip68),jesus oryan taught me the fable of the chip n chair uve gotta prayer,an my youngest heapey0015 taught me how to use the chat bar and how to change the avatar.so folks ,get them involved as soon as possible ,once youve potty trained them ,get them pot trained,feed em plenty of chips,and learn them table manners,the most important one being ,to where possible, be the last to leave the table.good luck all.bryan oryan investigates part 2 wednesday.

Comments