You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'm back in town...

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Following my supporting role in 'CSI: Berlin'!

And tonight sees the return of OmaHartigan at the Sky Poker tables.

I'll be playing low-stakes, six-max, PLO cash between 7pm & 11.15pm with a brief hiatus at 8pm, so I can enter the £5.5k Bounty Hunter.

I look forward to seeing you later at the tables, or on the rail.

James.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Good to have you back in town James, how was Vegas? I got to meet Joe Cada and Dario Minieri which was very surreal, I'm sure you have met them both, hung around for your pal Danny Neg but he must have slipped in back door!!

Dave
  • edited March 2010
    I bet you were the one lying under the tables 'tying his shoelaces' lool
  • edited March 2010
    I've taken a seat at Bromley - 5p/10p PLO.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I'm back in town...:
    I've taken a seat at Bromley - 5p/10p PLO.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    With your 800k bankroll ;o)

• edited March 2010
    Also at Lewisham - same stakes!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I'm back in town... : With your 800k bankroll ;o)
    Posted by KnackersYa
    Very lol!
  • edited March 2010
    OK - a winning session at the 5p/10p tables.

Shout-out to my opponents: mmmchips, chrisbhoy, SolarCarro, mabsue, BowieBoy, mrbiggest, bigbloke, Iom_boy (sorry about slow-playing the aces!), SoLack, beaujolais, MADMOO, THEOCALOT and (the ubiquitous) darich :-)

I'm now playing in the 8pm BH.  Wish me luck.  I'll need it!

• edited March 2010
    Down to 15 bbs.  Saw an opportunity to squeeze-shove with 55.

Original raiser called with AQ.  Fine.  Happy to flip at this stage.

Alas, the guy behind him ALSO called.  With AA.  Whoops...

However, AA got cracked (of course!) when AQ made a straight.  So, congrats to poddy81 for taking two bounties - including mine.

Taking a short break now.  Then, I'll be back at the PLO tables :-)

• edited March 2010
    I'm back at Bromley (5p/10p PLO).

I may also open a 10p/20p table very shortly...

• edited March 2010
    OK, let's try Littlehampton!

• edited March 2010
    Well, I'm going to blame "post-traumatic stress disorder" for my rather lame performance this evening :-)

Actually, it wasn't TOO bad.  I managed to keep my head above water at the 5p/10p table.  But I was spewing in every direction at the 10p/20p table.  And it was here that I got stacked by TheCloser.  His straight flush beat my full house.  Pretty, pretty sick!

Anyway, I ended the evening down £25 (£11 of which was my buy-in for the Bounty Hunter).  So, all things considered, not too shabby - when you consider that I'm still "recovering" mentally...

Most of the crowd from earlier showed up during my second PLO session, as did TommyD, TightusRex, John_Banks, guy1973, IMAROCK, minty11, sky_high, acebarry10, Cowgomoo, KillieBri, MooseJuice and Loiner.

Pleasure playing with you all.  Let's do it all again next Monday!

• edited March 2010
    In Response to I'm back in town...:
    Following my supporting role in 'CSI: Berlin'! And tonight sees the return of OmaHartigan at the Sky Poker tables. I'll be playing low-stakes, six-max, PLO cash between 7pm & 11.15pm with a brief hiatus at 8pm, so I can enter the £5.5k Bounty Hunter. I look forward to seeing you later at the tables, or on the rail. James.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    hope your game has improved since u were last on j h,my u were bad.i may just come along and take your stack down if you dont mind.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to I'm back in town... : hope your game has improved since u were last on j h,my u were bad.i may just come along and take your stack down if you dont mind.
    Posted by bryan1960
    You're a genius mate.
    If you want to make snide remarks about other people's play (which you seem to do constantly at the table), it's generally best not to be 24 hours late.  :-)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: I'm back in town... : You're a genius mate. If you want to make snide remarks about other people's play (which you seem to do constantly at the table), it's generally best not to be 24 hours late.  :-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    lol lol lol lol and lol