You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Scraping under the barrel?

edited March 2010 in The Shed
well, i thought that tv could not sink any lower, eg. Celebrity Love Island, Anything with Piers Morgan in it. But it seems it has proven me wrong...

PINEAPPLE DANCE STUDIOS

What is that about????
Quote "i'm a triple threat, i can sing, dance and act"

SO WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW YOU?

And the boss geezer, Louis, i think, what a plonker, nobody can be that camp and not be in a Carry on Film!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I watched this for about 10mins the other week..

..I couldnt tell wether it was meant to be funny or serious, but it was terrible so i changed channel.
  • edited March 2010
    i don,t do telly im always on here
  • edited March 2010
    i've seen adverts for it on SSN and i'm 100% sure it's a spoof "reality tv" comedy, yet they seem to be taking the p*** out of it on Harry Hills TV Burp, as if it is actual reality?!

it wouldn't surprise me if Sky have given ITV a backhander to promote the show and give it some publicity.

shame on them...
  • edited March 2010
    n Response to Scraping under the barrel?:
    well, i thought that tv could not sink any lower, eg. Celebrity Love Island, Anything with Piers Morgan in it. But it seems it has proven me wrong... PINEAPPLE DANCE STUDIOS What is that about???? Quote "i'm a triple threat, i can sing, dance and act"   SO WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW YOU? And the boss geezer, Louis, i think, what a plonker, nobody can be that camp and not be in a Carry on Film!
    Posted by labrat64
    Have not watched this yet but i would rather watch 10 hours of anything than 10 minutes of Katie Price or Kerry Katona.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Scraping under the barrel?:
    I watched this for about 10mins the other week.. ..I couldnt tell wether it was meant to be funny or serious, but it was terrible so i changed channel.
    Posted by Norbit
    You actually watched a WHOLE 10 minutes? That's 9 1/2 minutes more than I managed
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Scraping under the barrel?:
    i've seen adverts for it on SSN and i'm 100% sure it's a spoof "reality tv" comedy, yet they seem to be taking the p*** out of it on Harry Hills TV Burp, as if it is actual reality?! it wouldn't surprise me if Sky have given ITV a backhander to promote the show and give it some publicity. shame on them...
    Posted by beginluck
    that pineapple c r a p aint a spoof, but HARRY HILL is one of the best programmes on t.v. i like sky but then again i like i.t.v theres only one way to sort it fight.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Scraping under the barrel?:
    well, i thought that tv could not sink any lower, eg. Celebrity Love Island, Anything with Piers Morgan in it. But it seems it has proven me wrong... PINEAPPLE DANCE STUDIOS What is that about???? Quote "i'm a triple threat, i can sing, dance and act"   SO WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW YOU? And the boss geezer, Louis, i think, what a plonker, nobody can be that camp and not be in a Carry on Film!
    Posted by labrat64
    They ripped that from Step Up 2: The Streets