You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky...Bankroll Low....Help Us Out;)

Hey Sky,

Well I've got a week off work...payday isn't until tommorow and with a number of bad beats (Actually went in ahead every hand I pushed with) I done my bankroll last night! - Now us regular forum'ers don't always get the chance to play each other whether it be in a tournament or Sit n Go's...

So I was wondering is there any chance of holding a "Forum Freeroll" today? Keep it private and just post the password up on here so the people using the Forum can enter and not 600+ people who will just sit out..

Perhaps have 5seats into the Bounty Hunter on Thursday?

Just a little suggestion to see if you'd be kind enough Sky ;)

Go onnnnnn.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    hey there,

i do certainly like the idea and we have had similar things run in the past.

let me take this away and put it to the guys who hold the keys.

unfortunately i can't promise anything but i'll certainly make sure it's considered.

(In the meantime how about using some of your poker points to play in the smaller freerolls?)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky...Bankroll Low....Help Us Out;):
    hey there, i do certainly like the idea and we have had similar things run in the past. let me take this away and put it to the guys who hold the keys. unfortunately i can't promise anything but i'll certainly make sure it's considered. (In the meantime how about using some of your poker points to play in the smaller freerolls?)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hey Rich,

Thanks for the reply mate...Yeah if you could just put it forward that would be great!

I'll definately take it to the smaller freerolls for the meantime.

Thanks again man.