You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REMINDER!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

The Reunion Freeroll - for those who played the Luton SPT - is TONIGHT at 7.30pm.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Cool, any last longers or final table shennanigans happening?
  • edited March 2010

It would not be fair Dan. I saw you donk off at DTD in the first Orbit of a 10k chip Tourney, so how could you even imagine lasting longer than me?

You & your fellow TP-ers gonn play ther tikay Sleepie & 8pm Doublestack tonight?

We could have a "Three Tourney" Last-Longer if enough players are up for it.....add up the finishing positions from all Three Tourneys, lowest aggregate score is the winner?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: REMINDER!:
    It would not be fair Dan. I saw you donk off at DTD in the first Orbit of a 10k chip Tourney, so how could you even imagine lasting longer than me? You & your fellow TP-ers gonn play ther tikay Sleepie & 8pm Doublestack tonight? We could have a "Three Tourney" Last-Longer if enough players are up for it.....add up the finishing positions from all Three Tourneys, lowest aggregate score is the winner?
    Posted by Tikay10
    How do you come up with all these great ideas, I love it!!
  • edited March 2010

lol, thanks Mr Dylan.

Well if we get enough want to do it, we will. It needs 5 or 6 to make it a goer, but I'm happy to organise a thread if there are enough.
  • edited March 2010
    Sir Tikay

I believe, if you have time - a dedicated thread would be wonderfull, a bit of interested has been shown!!
  • edited March 2010
    Only just got back online! yeah im up for it!
  • edited March 2010
    I'm in all three
  • edited March 2010

I will try & do a Thread a bit later, but I'm in all three Tourneys, so it's a bit awkward, but if you bust me early, I'll do it.

The bragging rights are on offer, anyway.