You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This has to be the worst commentary EVER!!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    so funny this thread, mountains out of a molehill and all that 
  • edited March 2010
    The PRIMO  Final  Table screened  tonight, did anyone do  any research for this programme , Mark Banning kept calling SUPERNONA    "He" "Him" "His"  even DP joined in  ..Supernova  is  a Lady player guys .. (doh) 

Who is SUPERNONA?  I can't believe the amount of fuss he's caused :-P.....and if my memory is correct Naomi (Sharksbite) had the same thing for  about 2 years off quite a few presenters/analysts and look what happened to her, Glitterbabe still has to cough in the chatroom in a deep gruffy sort of way and go to the SPT unshaven to be believed as well....it's not the end of the world, it will more than likely happen again quite soon and I'm not offended...a bit deflated that Mark Banin didn't remember me from beating him heads up in a £5 DYM not long ago with 8 9 o/s but I'll live....

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: This has to be the worst commentary EVER!!:
    The PRIMO  Final  Table screened  tonight, did anyone do  any research for this programme , Mark Banning kept calling SUPERNONA    "He" "Him" "His"  even DP joined in  ..Supernova  is  a Lady player guys .. (doh)      Who is SUPERNONA?  I can't believe the amount of fuss he's caused :-P.....and if my memory is correct Naomi (Sharksbite) had the same thing for  about 2 years off quite a few presenters/analysts and look what happened to her, Glitterbabe still has to cough in the chatroom in a deep gruffy sort of way and go to the SPT unshaven to be believed as well....it's not the end of the world, it will more than likely happen again quite soon and I'm not offended...a bit deflated that Mark Banin didn't remember me from beating him heads up in a £5 DYM not long ago with 8 9 o/s but I'll live....  
    Posted by SUPERNOVA
    Quality - as you would expect.
  • edited March 2010
    This thread is a Fiasco.
  • edited March 2010
    My only gripe with sky poker is the "assumed" budget cut which has left constant reruns :( 

Bring back evening live shows and lets get us all involved in the community aspect ..

After all isn't that why we pick sky over all the other sites