You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker - - FINAL WEEK TO NOMINATE

13»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker:
    nothin to do with me at all but feel like stickin my beak in! emily your way off the mark in regards to elsadog! the guy is a top bloke, an excellent player and if you ever read any of his posts you will see he is always ready to offer help and advice to players that ask! just send us that tenner through paypal elsa ;-)
    Posted by Eagle26
    +1   Always been a constant positive part of the forum
  • edited March 2010
    yawn
    Posted by emilyegg

mr egg i just sent u a  pm ,

check your post m8y .
  • edited March 2010
    nothin to do with me at all but feel like stickin my beak in! emily your way off the mark in regards to elsadog! the guy is a top bloke, an excellent player and if you ever read any of his posts you will see he is always ready to offer help and advice to players that ask! just send us that tenner through paypal elsa ;-)
    Posted by Eagle26

+2  top bloke who gives sound poker advice 

dtw
  • edited March 2010
    TY all, but, let's get back to the original subject please. If not this will be another promising but hijacked thread.

• edited March 2010
    I think I'm the most improved player because I started off knowing absolutely nothing about poker....
  • edited March 2010
    I think I'm the most improved player because I started off knowing absolutely nothing about poker....
    Posted by NoseyBonk

......................................................................................................... and?
  • edited March 2010
    ........ and now I'm one of the quickest at shouting "Snap!" when a community card matches one of my hole cards!
  • edited March 2010
    TY all, but, let's get back to the original subject please. If not this will be another promising but hijacked thread.
    Posted by elsadog

well said m8 there are 2 more weeks to get your nominations in many thanks dtw
  • edited March 2010
    ........ and now I'm one of the quickest at shouting "Snap!" when a community card matches one of my hole cards!
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Well that's a mega improvement !  ........................ you used to shout ''spoons''
  • edited March 2010
    No disrespect intended you you guys with amazing Sharkscope stats (I wish mine looked like that), but you were probably already very strong players from the start.

The question is 'who is the most improved player'. That's most likely going to be somebody little known, their Sharkscope graph might look liked it dropped off a cliff to begin with, but they've managed to level it off, or even turned things around to the extent that it's started rising. That would be a massive improvement, but that player would still show a negative ROI overall. 
  • edited March 2010
    No disrespect intended you you guys with amazing Sharkscope stats (I wish mine looked like that), but you were probably already very strong players from the start. The question is 'who is the most improved player'. That's most likely going to be somebody little known, their Sharkscope graph might look liked it dropped off a cliff to begin with, but they've managed to level it off, or even turned things around to the extent that it's started rising. That would be a massive improvement, but that player would still show a negative ROI overall. 
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Yeah deffo! I agree ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    No disrespect intended you you guys with amazing Sharkscope stats (I wish mine looked like that), but you were probably already very strong players from the start. The question is 'who is the most improved player'. That's most likely going to be somebody little known, their Sharkscope graph might look liked it dropped off a cliff to begin with, but they've managed to level it off, or even turned things around to the extent that it's started rising. That would be a massive improvement, but that player would still show a negative ROI overall. 
    Posted by GaryQQQ

cheers m8 you have hit the nail on the head i probally didn't explain it right just figured people would know this is exactly what the threads about  many thenks dtw
  • edited March 2010

12 more days for nominations dtw
  • edited March 2010

thats right this is final week to get your nominations in folks  dtw
  • edited March 2010
    tenofspade won the old primo once, which had a prize of about 6k if i remember correctly
  • edited March 2010

MTT - Stokefc 

STT - Spose it has to be Blackfish3 looking at his stats

Cash - Ozzie08  .. great seeing a player i knew and use to play with regular moving up stakes and playing so well

Would give my vote to Elsadog for the mtt but i'm not sure he has improved, he just always been class
  • edited March 2010
    theres no way blackfish should come anywhere close to being nominated for any of these catagories 

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker - - FINAL WEEK TO NOMINATE:
    theres no way blackfish should come anywhere close to being nominated for any of these catagories 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    MTT- doh
    STT- doh
    Cash- doh

no one will nominate you so i will, just to stop you crying ;)
  • edited March 2010
    madhorse has being going deep in 1k garanteeds, thats my vote
  • edited March 2010
    A player called `Kirstii`.  Cant be 100% here but I`m sure, she was playing the micros not all that long ago, and I`m sure I saw her at nl100 (or it might be nl50) not so long ago.  This is obv if she is playing within br
  • edited March 2010
    Yehhhhh hes a good player with a nice name too ;)
  • edited March 2010

Ozzie08 for Cash Games
    Dohhh for MTT Games

Ozziehas improved immensely in the cash games, I know this cause I played against him and even though I had played him many times in MTT Tourneys it was very difficult to get a read on him, so I opted to stay out his way and take my money from the other guys on the table.

Dohhhhas got to be the most improved player in MTTs  for me. I know he always played on the cash tables and some of you might say, he can't be most improved because he has always been a good player, but I remember prior to the TP Thingy that there were some tourneys that he just didn't play such as the 10 handed deepies. Now he has got the bug for the Mtts and has been successfully cashing and winning in a few.

Well those are my two votes - so good luck guys.