You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sitout and away

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
hi I been playin for a long time and these double your money  and  really all game, I think it about time to look into this I think your sky poker boss is look into this sitout/away should be off after say 4 or 5 round if they not playin then should be off all together because when I play and it look some of these player just wait still near at the end and that not right I seen player who play all the way and get beat by these player aho wait that not right can you have a look at this pls thank you

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hi

Sorry, but it is there money and it is legitimate for them to play like this :)
  • edited March 2010
    ITS A TACTIC MANY USE THERE NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT EXCEPT DO THE SAME OR PLAY TIGHT
    NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT AS THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT IMO.
    IF YOU LOOK AT IT ANOUTHER WAY IF THERE ARE AWAYS YOUVE GOT LESS PEOPLE TO BEAT EACH HAND YOU PLAY
  • edited March 2010
    omg how many more of these threads are we going to get???

the situation is this.........you pay ya money and can sit out the entire game if you like......end of

gl,dave
  • edited March 2010
    i want not waiting at the sit and in the out but am allowed at playing in a how wanting that i do, some do annoy at this but has a money of paid and if wanting an out then sitting at not in if choosing of a do so, innit
  • edited March 2010

lol I agree with Daveyzz above, these are the worst type of threads....

Give me a bad beat, or a "its rigged" over this post anyday! - Still amazes me that people find this sort of thing to be a problem,.......
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sitout and away:
    i want not waiting at the sit and in the out but am allowed at playing in a how wanting that i do, some do annoy at this but has a money of paid and if wanting an out then sitting at not in if choosing of a do so, innit
    Posted by oynutter
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha pmsl

• edited March 2010
    Posted by oynutter
    i was waiting for a reply like that nice one.
  • ckdckd
    edited March 2010

i play a lot of dym and have seen them at the tables alot

i love it when you get them its great dont see what the prob is with it is called easy money

please sky can you have more people sit out ty
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sitout and away : i was waiting for a reply like that nice one.
    Posted by lucy4
    OY!!---YOU LEFT A FLIPPIN COMMA OUT---i was waiting for a reply like that, nice one----jeeeezzzz--some people!!
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by oynutter
    Wow...you really Nutter are an Utter innit.
  • edited March 2010

away
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sitout and away : OY!!---YOU LEFT A FLIPPIN COMMA OUT---i was waiting for a reply like that , nice one----jeeeezzzz--some people!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Sorry my grammar has let me down on this occassion, to be correct, i should of wrote. I have been awaitng such a reply, nice one. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Nutter, and i really should not be writing in red.
  • edited March 2010
    only messin ya lucy

ps-- what the flop is an occassion?--lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sitout and away : Sorry my grammar has let me down on this occassion, to be correct, i should of wrote. I have been awaitng such a reply, nice one. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Nutter, and i really should not be writing in red.
    Posted by lucy4
    Were tought you not, that rude in writing was red?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sitout and away : Sorry my grammar has let me down on this occassion, to be correct, i should of wrote. I have been awaitng such a reply, nice one. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Nutter, and i really should not be writing in red.
    Posted by lucy4
    To save Seagull158 a little time, I'll point out that you should have written "I should have written".
  • edited March 2010
    ffs rover and nutter stop it!

my sides hurt and my pants are wet!
  • edited March 2010
    I just looked in my book of grammar, apparently one can write wrote, but only on the odd occassion

one s----I am wanting of a wish of that a learn of how speak at an english, I am finding to lesson this but I be trouble in getting an explanation of a this at a teacher, I am phoning many lots of english person of teach to learn me but because not they say to understand at me so still i am not getting of a lesson
  • edited March 2010
    lol I agree with Daveyzz above, these are the worst type of threads.... Give me a bad beat, or a "its rigged" over this post anyday! - Still amazes me that people find this sort of thing to be a problem,.......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I never like to upset you dohhhhhhh so i have just had a bad beat and it is rigged.Hope this brings a smile to your face bud.lol dav
  • edited March 2010
    cant be avoided they payed into the game and thier chips are thiers to do whatever with.ihate it myself but whadda ya do when in this situation can anyone answer me?
  • edited March 2010
    For those of you who can't get enough of this gripping topic, you may like to peruse the following threads:

Pretending to be "away"

Players who sit out

When 'aways' return

Double Your Money Absentees

Sitting Out

Sitting Out   (another one)

away players hands should be automatically mucked

Those are just the threads on this topic from this year.
  • edited March 2010
    Well, I alway said we should have an FAQ,s section so threads like these are availabe all the time ;)
  • edited March 2010
    cant be avoided they payed into the game and thier chips are thiers to do whatever with.ihate myself but whadda ya do when in this situation can anyone answer me?
    Posted by blade900
    how much did you payed?---try not to hate yourself
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by lucy4
    Technically your not writing in red, you are typing on a keyboard, using one finger on each hand i guess, and then using a red font which the computer 'writes' for you, i hope this clears things up