You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bounty Hunter meets The OMEN

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Would love to play in this but seeing as my KK's just got called by JQ to a re-raise pre flop and they hit 2 pair on the river...I don't think I can satellite through or afford it! :(

Tikay......Forum spot prize for an entry?! ;)

Comments

• edited March 2010

Yes, tonight's televised £12,000 Guaranteed will have Spencer Oliver in the Studio, playing under the alias of "TheOmen". I wonder if he'll flop a set of sixes?

Many of you met Spencer on Saturday, at the Luton SPT, & he's a top geezer. Very small - short enough to be a jockey imo - but built like a brick you-know-what house.

Miss Plop will be the Presenter, with me riding side-saddle.

8pm until 10pm, some of the usual girlie tomfoolery may be expected, but the Sky Sports simulcast runs from 10pm until Midnight, so it'll be socks pulled up to the knees while that's on.

We will need some e-Mails, it's the usual addy - theopen@bskyb.com

And if you want to play the Tourney, it's£12,000 Guaranteed, costs £22 to enter, & starts promptly at 8pm.

Ooh, & spot prizes - we have spot prizes. Details to follow......
  • edited March 2010

So, Producer Chris has come up with TWO spot-prizes.

The FIRST Spot-Prize is.....

A Sky Poker goodie bag, containing Sky Poker branded baseball cap, stress ball, key-ring, coaster/beer mat, & pen.

To win THAT lot, all you have to do is nominate an idea for the SECOND spot prize!

The second spot prize is......

A beautiful - & I mean beautiful - proper, cotton, sleeved, branded, iron-able, white with blue logo, Sky Poker logo'd shirt. Lisa was wearing a blue version on Saturday at Luton SPT, & I wore one on Friday at Luton, which many peeps commented favourably upon. They are NOT for sale anywhere, & only the lucky few Presenters have one. Now YOU can have one.

All you have to do is send in the winning e-mail about.......well, we don't know yet! Watch the early part of the Show, then you'll know.

That e-addy again?

theopen@bskyb.com

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Bounty Hunter meets The OMEN:
    So, Producer Chris has come up with TWO spot-prizes. The FIRST Spot-Prize is..... A Sky Poker goodie bag, containing Sky Poker branded baseball cap, stress ball, key-ring, coaster/beer mat, & pen. To win THAT lot, all you have to do is nominate an idea for the SECOND spot prize! The second spot prize is...... A beautiful - & I mean beautiful - proper, cotton, sleeved, branded, iron-able, white with blue logo, Sky Poker logo'd shirt. Lisa was wearing a blue version on Saturday at Luton SPT, & I wore one on Friday at Luton, which many peeps commented favourably upon. They are NOT for sale anywhere, & only the lucky few Presenters have one. Now YOU can have one. All you have to do is send in the winning e-mail about.......well, we don't know yet! Watch the early part of the Show, then you'll know. That e-addy again? theopen@bskyb.com
    Posted by Tikay10

The Second prize goes to the person who can most accurately predict, the following put downs.

TK putting down LML regarding  Ace Jack, All ins,

LML putting down TK regarding his wardrobe    

I say that Tk will have 3 jibes at LML,  LML will have 142 jibes at TK 

When do I get my goody bag  :)

• edited March 2010

Lol, nice one Mr Sweaty!

I just remembered, entries an be via this thread, too.
  • edited March 2010
    Tikay, is there going to be an official thread for tonights bounty hunter to ask questions or send messages to the studio or do we just use this one?
  • edited March 2010
    Tikay, is there going to be an official thread for tonights bounty hunter to ask questions or send messages to the studio or do we just use this one?
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Use this one please ACESOVER, this is as near "official" as we are going to get.

• edited March 2010

am in tonite m8 managed to get through mondays sats so thats 2 weeks in a row for a £1 gl 2 all   dtw
  • edited March 2010

Yes.. What the Burgundy one said.

I don't know about the Omen but apparently I bear a striking resemblance to that girl from 'The ring' in the mornings..

• edited March 2010
    Corniest joke competition!

My entry:  Did you hear about the bloke who got the sack from working on the Dodgems?  He's taking his employer to court for funfair dismissal!

Do I win both prizes?
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010

Good Luck to all playing the Bounty Hunter tonight, including THE OMEN !!!

Tikay any advice on Bounty Hunter Play as i normally steer cleer of these?

• edited March 2010
    My suggestion for the first spot prize is the first person to guess my collar size. You'll need to know that when I win the second prize.

ps. I do mean proper collar, not a doggy type with studs, I already have one of those.
  • edited March 2010
    How about guess what Orfords exiting hole cards will be?
  • edited March 2010
    How about guess what Orfords exiting hole cards will be?
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    That's easy .............................. the first two.

• edited March 2010
    Can we ask spencer questions? If so i'd like to know what he thinks of the current crop of young British fighters such as Nathan Cleverley. Does he tip any British Youngsters to be future World Champions
  • edited March 2010

A question for Spencer ............ who had 147 fights and was knocked down in each one, but went on to win them all?

Popeye

• edited March 2010

How can you get a talented, un-readable, fearless, poker player (Blackfish3) to get off your front doorstep? 

........Pay him for the pizza.   ;)
  • edited March 2010
    why did the bring toilet paper to the party ? because he was a party po oper
  • edited March 2010

What is the difference between a poker player and a dog?

In about ten years the dog quits whining.
  • edited March 2010
    tikay
    please ask lisa about coffe in thailand as last night on her table it was mentioned and not the drinking of it

please tikay
  • edited March 2010
    what do you call two fat men chatting, a heavy discussion
  • edited March 2010
    one 4 lisa what- do you call an intelligent, generous,good looking and sensitive man ??  a rumour
  • edited March 2010

What would Peter Crouch be, if he wasn't a premiership footballer???.....

....A Virgin !
  • edited March 2010
    How would you start a pudding race? Sago
  • edited March 2010
    one 4 phil uk, why did the teacher decide to become an electrician ? to get a bit of light relief
  • edited March 2010
    which creatures spend all their on there knees? birds of prey
  • edited March 2010
    OMG - Tikay can you answer this question please?

Just made the cash in the 8pm BH without taking a head - how is this possible lol!!
  • edited March 2010
    tikay unlucky rich has cashed