You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Dog Takes Down The BH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    A big thanks again folks.

Acesover8s had a great game and was always a threat, and of course Supernova was there ............ AGAIN!

Eagle played a superb game and nearly took all my chips twice and was unlucky not to be there at the very end.

ps. Still haven't managed to think up a good excuse for calling with A7 ........... but I will!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dog Takes Down The BH!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    A big thanks again folks. Acesover8s had a great game and was always a threat, and of course Supernova was there ............ AGAIN! Eagle played a superb game and nearly took all my chips twice and was unlucky not to be there at the very end. ps. Still haven't managed to think up a good excuse for calling with A7 ........... but I will!
    Posted by elsadog
    Cheers for the knids words Elsa, If i were you i'd put the A 7 down to tiredness lol

Really Glad to see a guy who plays the game as it should be played get their just rewards. I normally hate bounty hunters but i have to say i thought the standard of play in last nights was great
  • edited March 2010
    A big thanks again folks. Acesover8s had a great game and was always a threat, and of course Supernova was there ............ AGAIN! Eagle played a superb game and nearly took all my chips twice and was unlucky not to be there at the very end. ps. Still haven't managed to think up a good excuse for calling with A7 ........... but I will!
    Posted by elsadog
    i reckon u had him down to do a 'stop and go' regardless of flop and knew ur A high was probably good, and if not, u knew u had outs!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dog Takes Down The BH!!!!!!!!!!!! : i reckon u had him down to do a 'stop and go' regardless of flop and knew ur A high was probably good, and if not, u knew u had outs!!!!!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Phil, the simple truth is that every single cell in my body was screaming 'call'

It all comes over as a bit airy-fairy I know, but I learned some time ago to listen to my gut feelings at that stage in a tournament.

So there, you see I really don't have an excuse.
  • edited March 2010
    Congratulations Alan , another great take down of a main event, outstanding!

your flying

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dog Takes Down The BH!!!!!!!!!!!! : Cheers for the knids words Elsa, If i were you i'd put the A 7 down to tiredness lol Really Glad to see a guy who plays the game as it should be played get their just rewards. I normally hate bounty hunters but i have to say i thought the standard of play in last nights was great
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    lol well done aces glad to see you put my chips to good use i cannot count the times this is happening to me of late but thats variance so as you know i didnt grumble just shrug and move on well done mate least you didnt donk them off next hand 
  • edited March 2010
    now for what i came on here to do very well done Elsa a well deserved and earned victory congrats 
  • edited March 2010

Cheers Mabsue,

I was honestly gutted for you when the str8 came lol - as elsa is testement to though it will all come good in the end once the luck evens itself out

• edited March 2010
    well done m8 on a roll now open last month bh this month keep it up wd
  • edited March 2010

Very well done Alan. I just watched it while eating my breakfast, you are amazing!

I would have made that call with the A7 too :P

• edited March 2010
    Dog the Bounty Hunter! Seriously well done, awesome result.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lmao great post nosey, not sure if anyone has commented on it cos havent read whole thread but hey ho have a go lol

well played elsa, i dont know how you survived with A9 but thank the dog you did!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: The Dog Takes Down The BH!!!!!!!!!!!! : lmao great post nosey, not sure if anyone has commented on it cos havent read whole thread but hey ho have a go lol well played elsa, i dont know how you survived with A9 but thank the dog you did!!!!
    Posted by webby234

If the dog wags her tail ............. I call.

Seemples :o)
  • edited March 2010
    Great result Elsa, well done x
  • edited March 2010
    told you didnt i tell ya well done elsa and well done eagle26
  • edited March 2010
    Woof! Woof! Elsa
  • edited March 2010
    Thnx Trev, Moo and Stoke. Your prediction was almost spot on Stokey and great railing from you. Unfortunately like your namesake you faded a bit at the end and went for an early bath. :o)

........................ seriously good railing last night from a host of peeps, One guy I don't think I know, appeared to know me very well indeed ......... at last I think I have my very own stalker!
  • edited March 2010
    told you didnt i tell ya well done elsa and well done eagle26
    Posted by stokefc
    cheers mate, appreciated. ended up finishing 7th :-(  once again so close but so far! frustrating 12 months finished 4th twice, 5th once, 6th once and 7th twice! seem to lose my bottle at the end!  hopefully ill take a biggy down eventually! ... anyways it was good to see quite a few forum regulars go deep last night, and once again well played to elsa-top dog!