You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No chat available

edited January 2010 in Community Suggestions
Dont know if it has been suggested before, but would it be possible to have a small sign by your name to advise that you are on miniview and not ignoring chat that you cannot see?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to No chat available:
    Dont know if it has been suggested before, but would it be possible to have a small sign by your name to advise that you are on miniview and not ignoring chat that you cannot see?
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    VERY GOOD idea sir... yes i always have to keep checking to see if people are chatting to me, but that would be good...
  • edited July 2009
    Excellent idea.
  • edited July 2009

Sorry......but I agree!
  • edited July 2009
    Great idea i have found sometime people have tried chatting to me but i didn't see it until the end when i click back to normal view before leaving table.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: No chat available:
    Sorry......but I agree!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Do people try cahtting to you then tikay?

Iv not noticed.. :-)
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Nice idea Huck_Nall,

We are actually looking to develop a chat functionality for mini-view anyway, but we'll bear your suggestion in mind as it should be an easier interim development.

Keep up the great suggestions!

Adam
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to No chat available : Nice idea Huck_Nall, We are actually looking to develop a chat functionality for mini-view anyway, but we'll bear your suggestion in mind as it should be an easier interim development. Keep up the great suggestions! Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi Adam
    Could they make it easier to position the mini view tables, a box that automatically puts them in a part of the screen say then top left/top right /bottom left/right as you open more tables.
    Gary

• edited July 2009
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    I believe that would also help those using their sky box.
    I know I was always 'chatting' to my old mate Haysie (Tony) only to get no reply. Eventually he told me at a live event that he doesnt use a computer.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: No chat available : Hi Adam Could they make it easier to position the mini view tables, a box that automatically puts them in a part of the screen say then top left/top right /bottom left/right as you open more tables. Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Yes Gary this is already in development and looks very good so far.... so watch this space
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    i have a better idea a small chat box? lol what do i care i had my chat banned for nothing 4 life,sky poker the hardest site to multi table fast blinds 6 seats fast time bar,lol all that time u can waste in showing your folded cards,time wasters,i think who ever set up this site was on speed at the time lol? yes i am drunk so
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: No chat available : Yes Gary this is already in development and looks very good so far.... so watch this space
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    thats just lazy put them in top left or right of screen yourself? oh and a fast replay to something pointless? oh cant wait for this to come???? not
  • edited January 2010
    Any update on this?

I was playing this afternoon (on mini-view) and was inadvertently involved in a one-way conversation which resulted in the other player thinking I was ignoring them.

Chat/banter is a great part of poker, it's a shame so many tables seem to be silent now as everyone's on mini-view...