You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

beware of this

edited March 2010 in The Shed

hi i know this sitehas mainly poker players, but anyone who thinks of playing blackjack or roulett, watch out for this site... challengejackpot

ia friend of mine plays a lot of blackjack and registered with these lot

when u sign up, they state a deposit bonus of up to200pounds, and they say to read the ts and cs, but very few ppl do

anyway, my friend deposited £50, and turned it into £350

however he was told in the terms and conditions, you get the bonus if you wager 30times your original deposit. so 50 x 30 is 1500.

they also put in the conditions if you attempt to withdraw before wagering 30times, you lose any chance of bonus and will nto be allowed to withdraw any accrued winnings

so if you deposit 200, you have to wager 6000 before you can withdraw!!

i think that is so misleading, so just watcho out for this

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Thanks for the warning pal.

But it did warn your mate in advance to read the T&C's hope he learned a lesson there, not just about Challengejackpot but about anything or anyone else that offers him hundreds of quid for nothing in the middle of the worst recession in anyones lifetime.............Even Tikays lol.

Reflect.

Airwalker
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: beware of this:
    Thanks for the warning pal. But it did warn your mate in advance to read the T&C's hope he learned a lesson there, not just about Challengejackpot but about anything or anyone else that offers him hundreds of quid for nothing in the middle of the worst recession in anyones lifetime.............Even Tikays lol. Reflect. Airwalker
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    lol at tikays

yeh on pokersites when they say u have to play a billion raked hands, you can still withdraw freely which is fair and thats what threw him... ive learnt now to read al t and cs for anything now!!
  • edited March 2010
    My wife had the same sort of problem on a couple of bingo sites that she won on. They're not stupid, you don't get something for nothing anywherre.