You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

players who just sit and dont play

Is it just me or do other players get racked off with the players who enter double your money events and just sit there and not play a hand for the duration of the game.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hi Chicago

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

To be honest, it really doesn't bother me one bit. At the end of the day they've paid their entry so are entitled to play any way they want including sitting out for the whole game. To be fair, sometimes in the DYM games this can be a pretty good tactic as the cash prizes are all the same.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: players who just sit and dont play:
    Hi Chicago Firstly, welcome to the forum. To be honest, it really doesn't bother me one bit. At the end of the day they've paid their entry so are entitled to play any way they want including sitting out for the whole game. To be fair, sometimes in the DYM games this can be a pretty good tactic as the cash prizes are all the same.
    Posted by silentbob
    Hi Silentbob Iagree they pay their money, but they stop people who do want to play from playing.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: players who just sit and dont play:
    In Response to Re: players who just sit and dont play : Hi Silentbob Iagree they pay their money, but they stop people who do want to play from playing.
    Posted by CHICAGO666
    Think of it this way though Chicago, in a DYM game you've only got to finish in the top 3 to get paid, right? If you've got someone sat out then that's one less person standing in your way of getting paid.

On a personal note, I wouldn't buy in & then sit out cos I've brought in so I can play (I will occasionally sit out for a few hands to stop me tilting sometimes but that's an entirely different matter).