You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Heads up cash tables......

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Right......

Everyone knows, well anyone whos followed tp and reads the forum knows, that Im trying to learn and master heads up......

Though I wud play some heads up cash tonight at NL50

I sat with the max, n played a bloke who sat with 20. I bust him first hand, he realoaded, won a tenner bak, then left. (although he had won a tenner, I had lost 20 quid)

He  left....

Then he came bak

And we had a right good game!!! he was passive, but he trappped me time and time again, anyway, at 1 point without reloading, I looked at his stack, and he had £15, I loked at mine and I had £40

So even if I got AA v KK next hand....and bust him, I'd be less than a fiver up????

Now the "regs" might laugh at this, but to me, its just a loads rubbish, whats the point???? - honestly?

U get a good, tight, yet enjoyable game for ya money......but I think u deserve to actually win some money too!!!! cmon...thats krazy.....

Comments

• edited March 2010
    gonna jak the HU cash game in, spoke to cowomoo, a reg at hugeeee stakes HU cash, he sez...

"well I normally win within 10 hands"  lol

Until Im that good im not gonna bother - no wonder theyre always empty
  • edited March 2010
    yeah, know what you mean.  I generally stay away from heads up.  Mainly coz im bad, but also because of the rake.  Playing someone with the same ability costs you money.  I cant understand why some of the bigger hu players dont have their games on free play and then settle up later........or maybe they do, who knows.
  • edited March 2010
    heads up stt is the way 2 go imo, the rake is not that bad
  • edited March 2010
    hi dohhhh, i gave up playing HU cash after i played some low stakes PLO. i played skysanta on 25/50 for 30 mins and payed £25 in rake, shocking. he only sat with £20 by the time i skint him i was -£5.  i think sky is the main winner of any low stakes HU game.