You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The National Lottery

edited March 2010 in Area 51

Each week I enter both the Wed & Sat Lotto draws, and the Fri Euro draw and I never hit the jackpot. I always use the online Lucky Dip facility - why is it FIXED towards players who only ever spend "their last pound"?  

Comments

• edited March 2010
    give me all your money except for £1 and then you will win.

if you don't. I will give you half back.
  • edited March 2010
    10 of us in work had a syndicate, we had 10 lines in every wednesday' and 10 lines in every saturday draw for a year, a total of £1000 and 1000 lines, we won three tenners lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: The National Lottery:
    10 of us in work had a syndicate, we had 10 lines in every wednesday' and 10 lines in every saturday draw for a year, a total of £1000 and 1000 lines, we won three tenners lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    LOL. stick a tenner on for yourself m8. Have your own syndicate.
  • edited March 2010
    i keep to same numbers for years, then a mate decided he would my numbers so i had his and the g i t got 4 numbers and collected £104, fair play he took for bevvies and i never put my hand in pocket worse was he won 2 weeks later with them and i got nowt
  • edited March 2010
    I have very good friends that now refuses to ever play the lottery.

For years him & his missus would play the same numbers religiously for every draw. Unfortunately they hit some very hard times so stopped playing to save the cash. 4 weeks after they stopped playing they would've hit 5 & the bonus with their numbers & would've picked up near on 100k. They figured they'd missed their time to win life changing money on it now so won't play anymore.
  • edited March 2010
    I have very good friends that now refuses to ever play the lottery. For years him & his missus would play the same numbers religiously for every draw. Unfortunately they hit some very hard times so stopped playing to save the cash. 4 weeks after they stopped playing they would've hit 5 & the bonus with their numbers & would've picked up near on 100k. They figured they'd missed their time to win life changing money on it now so won't play anymore.
    Posted by silentbob
    I only play saturdays and i make sure i never see the wednesday numbers for this reason.

If my numbers have/do come up on a wednesday i'll happily go to my grave not knowing. "Ignorance is bliss".
  • edited March 2010
    give me all your money except for £1 and then you will win. if you don't. I will give you half back.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    That right there is deal of the year.

I pity the fool who doesn't take this deal, PITY THE FOOL!