You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Well...I said I won't be on the tables...

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

I posted up this week to say I won't be around on the Sky tables for a couple weeks due to a really bad run on here but will still play live and post up on the forum...

I went to "The International" in London today for a £30 Freezeout...First time I went to this card room so was interested to play with some brand new faces and see what standard is like. Must admit the standard was strong and was run smoothly too. Blinds were perfect and didn't feel pressured really...

I ended up winning it. £349 for 1st which wasn't bad at all! My mate also cashed in 4th. So overall was a good game for us! -Played a really nice woman on the final table Heads Up. She was pretty damn hot too....ha. I was short stacked when it was the bubble so was impressed overall with how I played!

Any guys going to any Live tourny's soon?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Well...I said I won't be on the tables...:
    Hey guys, I posted up this week to say I won't be around on the Sky tables for a couple weeks due to a really bad run on here but will still play live and post up on the forum... I went to "The International" in London today for a £30 Freezeout...First time I went to this card room so was interested to play with some brand new faces and see what standard is like. Must admit the standard was strong and was run smoothly too. Blinds were perfect and didn't feel pressured really... I ended up winning it. £349 for 1st which wasn't bad at all! My mate also cashed in 4th. So overall was a good game for us! -Played a really nice woman on the final table Heads Up. She was pretty damn hot too....ha. I was short stacked when it was the bubble so was impressed overall with how I played! Any guys going to any Live tourny's soon?
    Posted by Ads2kuk

Congrats mate awesome result :)
  • edited March 2010

Heyyyy ads u love the live stuff dnt ya! Great description of that lass too! haha

Playing mi first live game a week today in Sheffield, - then 3/4 more games after that in the next fortnight as mi mate who lives there is bak from the navy.

Looking forward to it, will ask for some advice nearer the time
  • edited March 2010
    Nice one ads! class result!

And its about time dohhhhh!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Yeah Dohhhh, starting to play more and more lives! Want to try take it further and get in a bigger tourny at some point this year. However, I have SO much to learn with live still....I'm not amazing or anything! Just like the live games so much more. Feel I play better too..

Good luck with when you play in those games man! Let me know how it goes!

Thanks Dan! Trying to get to your standard man! haha.