You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PREDICT MY EXIT TIME IN THE PRIMO TO WIN SOME SKY POKER GOODIES!

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    ooo bus convertable :D.

you drive a hard bargain.... hmmz i will think about it :P

but if i decide to part ways with the authentic beermat, beer / curry is on you ;o)

just so i can get 1 last use out of said mat
  • edited March 2010

Sorry Rich, but even I can't diss your current form - another terrific result, despite the added difficulties of being a PTP-er.

Great thread, too - 120+ replies!

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PREDICT MY EXIT TIME IN THE PRIMO TO WIN SOME SKY POKER GOODIES!:
    And the winner of that Sky Poker merchandise collection of a  pen, key ring, stress ball, beer mat and baseball cap, with a  prediction of 10.56pm (14 minutes away) is............... COCASIRF! Again!  Yes, I've only done this "guess my exit position/time game" TWICE so far and he's won it both times!!!! Congrats mate- and can you fill in my lottery ticket this week please? Sky_Claire will be in touch via PM to arrange delivery of your prize.
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Thanks very much Rich, lol if I could predict the lotto numbers I would'nt share em out lol.

Next time you choose to run the competition I'll have to charge you for saying that your gonna win it lol

Thanks again Rich and well done on finishing in the cash again
  • edited March 2010
    Well done Rich, enjoyed railing you lasy night as always :)
  • edited March 2010

News reaches me that COCASIRF is in fact Rich Orford's brother.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PREDICT MY EXIT TIME IN THE PRIMO TO WIN SOME SKY POKER GOODIES!:
    News reaches me that COCASIRF is in fact Rich Orford's brother.
    Posted by Tikay10

Lol, He's far too good looking to be my brother.

I thought he was your great grandson any way ;)~.

I've been reading your replies on the odds thread and great answers,only one question. Do the odds only count IF you can put your opponent on a hand?

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PREDICT MY EXIT TIME IN THE PRIMO TO WIN SOME SKY POKER GOODIES! : Lol, He's far too good looking to be my brother . I thought he was your great grandson any way ;)~. I've been reading your replies on the odds thread and great answers,only one question. Do the odds only count IF you can put your opponent on a hand?
    Posted by COCASIRF
    Well no, not exacty or always, but it does help. It's why I emphasised "clean outs". But if you have a flush or str8 draw, & no other hand, then you are pretty much certain to be behind unless you hit!

Also, remember, if you call down with the right price & miss your draw, you are left with A high or 9 high or whatever, & are dead in the water. Whereas if you bet it, you can still win it even if you miss.

Everyone does, or should, know the basic odds. Not many have the ability to place Villain on a precise hand.