You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Reasons to Vote for Ben...aka "Nutter"

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Reason No. 1: He's the best of the three remaining players at tournament poker and stands the best chance to have a good long run in Vegas and beyond.

Comments

• edited March 2010

hope the other mentors throw up a thread for their players !

all is fair in love and poker lol !

great comp dave wd !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Reasons to Vote for Ben...aka "Nutter":
    Reason No. 1: He's the best of the three remaining players at tournament poker and stands the best chance to have a good long run in Vegas and beyond.
    Posted by DAVID_T
    Thats a bold statement to make? Personnally i think he is the best of the 3 at DYM and HU, and sparce i think is the best at cash, but for mtt i think danteb is shall we say more consistent, this is only my opinion and this doesnt mean im right, but it also doesnt mean im wrong, but what i can say is its the thickness of a sheet of paper difference between them all
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Reasons to Vote for Ben...aka "Nutter":
    In Response to Reasons to Vote for Ben...aka "Nutter" : Thats a bold statement to make? Personnally i think he is the best of the 3 at DYM and HU, and sparce i think is the best at cash, but for mtt i think danteb is shall we say more consistent, this is only my opinion and this doesnt mean im right, but it also doesnt mean im wrong, but what i can say is its the thickness of a sheet of paper difference between them all
    Posted by loonytoons

+ 1 all excellent players in fact could have been any of the 9 players

that were left in comp !
  • edited March 2010
    nice to see you pitching for your boy David. I think Ben will be a very good poker player for years to come and quite possibly a superstar in the Ivey, Helmuth, et al league. I've voted for him for this reason and not just because we both come from Grimsby. but if you can't vote for your home town boy then who can you vote for?
  • edited March 2010
    REASON # 2 - His nickname is super cool. Everyone knows to win in Poker, it helps to have a good one. "Nutter" is pretty damn cool!
  • edited March 2010
    got my vote

seems a nice bloke always has a chat at the tables has an unassumingnature which appeals

good luck
  • edited March 2010

Played with him many times on the higher stakes DYM's last year - fantastic player - vote Nut!
  • edited March 2010
    gets my vote, currently playing on the same table in the cheltenham freeroll!!!
  • edited March 2010
    REASON NO.3  -  All the cool kids are doing it.

No, in all seriousness, this is a guy who has game and is willing to put the work in to take himself to the next level. I can't think of a player, I'd rather have representing Sky Poker.