You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Heads Up Etiquette

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
I've been playing a lot of heads up sit & gos recently, and ocasionally when the table loads, the oppoet wil be "away".  Is it bad etiquette to steal the blinds?  I know that every time I am away from the table my blinds get stolen.  Would folding all small blinds be classed as "collusion"?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I'll usually give them a couple of minutes to appear. After that, it's steal time!!!
  • edited March 2010
    I've been playing a lot of heads up sit & gos recently, and ocasionally when the table loads, the oppoet wil be "away".  Is it bad etiquette to steal the blinds?  I know that every time I am away from the table my blinds get stolen.  Would folding all small blinds be classed as "collusion"?
    Posted by Wilhelm
    i generaly fold for a while in case they are having problems loading the table, if after say 5 or more mins and they havnt sat in and its obvious they arnt going to seat, i take the blinds....

it really gets my back up when people steal my blinds straight away lol but thats just me and my computers slow
  • edited March 2010
    I would steal straight away, and you wouldnt find me feeling guilty either.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Heads Up Etiquette:
    I would steal straight away, and you wouldnt find me feeling guilty either.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    i light the chat box up when people do that lol
  • edited March 2010
    I played a £40 HU match last week but my oppo never showed through out the whole game, i felt like i had cheated and thought the guy might complain to sky and ask for his money back, but at the end of the day i did nothing wrong so HAPPY DAYS lol .
  • edited March 2010
    I played a £40 HU match last week but my oppo never showed through out the whole game, i felt like i had cheated and thought the guy might complain to sky and ask for his money back, but at the end of the day i did nothing wrong so HAPPY DAYS lol .
    Posted by goodylad21
    That's sort of poker I can live with - easiest £40 you'll ever make (that doesn't involve Orford or LML of course)
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by goodylad21
    I don't know how to show my cards.