You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PRIMO 14/03/2010

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello again!

Tonight, it's the £15k GTD Primo.  The tournament and the TV show both start at 8pm.  I'll be your host - and will be joined in the studio by 'Clever' Trevor Harris.

Got a question you'd like Trevor to answer?  Post it here.

Got a hand from the Primo you'd like analysed on TV?  Post the details here.

Got an urge to play in Wednesday's £3k GTD Double Stack for FREE?  Well, read on...

We have THREE buy-ins for Wednesday's feature tournament to give away on this evening's telecast.

The first will be awarded to the person who correctly predicts - or comes darn close - to the actual time the bubble bursts in the Primo.  That's the time in the on-line tournament when the remaining players make the money, not when we show the bubble hand on TV.  Post your "guess-timate" in this thread (one per customer, please!) or e-mail skyopen@bskyb.com

The second prize will be awarded to the winner of a football-related competition which we'll run between 9pm and 10pm.  Obviously, given the non-existence of my sporting knowledge, Mr Harris will be looking after this one.

And the third will be awarded to the winner of a movie-related competition between 10pm and 11pm.  That's my department :-)

Enjoy - and best of luck if you're playing in the Primo!

James.

Comments