You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP - Hartigan's full of it!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    nice one, the only reason i thought you had 3 glasses of wine was because i went onto your twitter and read something there regarding dinner, i put 2 and 2 together and got 5 ;-(
  • edited March 2010
    PLO update...

I won enough in my first session at the 5p/10p tables (sorry, Fugly69; stop bluffing, TommyD) to pay my buy-in for the BH tournament!

So, I'm even.  But the second half of the evening rarely goes as well as the first, so I don't expect to be in profit when I 'cash out' just after 11pm.

I'll be opening a couple of tables shortly.  Probably a 5p/10p table and a 10p/20p table.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP - Hartigan's full of it!:
    nice one, the only reason i thought you had 3 glasses of wine was because i went onto your twitter and read something there regarding dinner, i put 2 and 2 together and got 5 ;-(
    Posted by webby234
    Blimey - webby actually did some RESEARCH before entering the comp!!! :-)

• edited March 2010
    LOL my bad!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was number of bounties you'll take James. Somehow I dont think 4 is gonna be the winning score for me!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP - Hartigan's full of it! : Blimey - webby actually did some RESEARCH before entering the comp!!! :-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    oh yes james, you cant do a job half hearted, i am in it to win it innit!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    I'm back at Bromley - 5p/10p PLO.

Also, at Littlehampton - 10p/20p.
  • edited March 2010
    I came 17th in this tonight with 4 heads............ does it count that I predicted my own amount of heads?? ;)
  • edited March 2010
    I came 17th in this tonight with 4 heads............ does it count that I predicted my own amount of heads?? ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    No.  You've won enough recently.  Go away!
  • edited March 2010
    Well, I finished the evening in profit (yes, I'm as shocked as you are!) with most of my winnings coming from some donk called tikay1.

Also joining me at the tables tonight were, among others, chrisbhoy, sugu, toxicrick, MereNovice, Machka, darich, WELSHFELLA, acebarry10, HENSEY, BowieBoy, monkey123, BIGROG, daveydavey, SoLack and the always entertaining bryan1960.

Another fun evening, guys - really enjoyed it!

But I'm not done yet.  There is still the small matter of tonight's competition.  Stay tuned...

• edited March 2010
    the way i see it who ever tipped 12 heads to be taken is gonna be the winner!!!
  • edited March 2010
    the way i see it who ever tipped 12 heads to be taken is gonna be the winner!!!
    Posted by webby234
    That will be me then lol!
  • edited March 2010
    The tournament's still running, but no-one can top the current bounty leader, who's taken 12 scalps.

Which means we have a winner!

Congratulations to OnlyOneCT - you've earned yourself free entry into tomorrow night's 8pm tournament.

Sky_Claire will PM you tomorrow.

Good night, all!

• edited March 2010
    Such a f ix ;-)

A pleasure as always James - hope sky_claire's quicker than harry, or Only One CT may get his free entry in time for Christmas  lol
  • edited March 2010
    hey thanks james for the competition tonight, was actually pleased that the forum had a realistic chance of winning this one, the ones tikay and orford do are really tough, well the odds would be about a million to one on winning, nice fun comp that everyone stood a chance with, i can live with that mr hartigan!!!!

evening sir!
  • edited March 2010
    Such a f ix ;-) A pleasure as always James - hope sky_claire's quicker than harry, or Only One CT may get his free entry in time for Christmas  lol
    Posted by darich
    There's no such folk as slow as Harry.

He's a simple lad.

He's from Essex, you know?

• edited March 2010
    hey thanks james for the competition tonight, was actually pleased that the forum had a realistic chance of winning this one, the ones tikay and orford do are really tough, well the odds would be about a million to one on winning, nice fun comp that everyone stood a chance with, i can live with that mr hartigan!!!! evening sir!
    Posted by webby234
    You're welcome!  I've got another good one planned for next week :-)

• edited March 2010
    Such a f ix ;-) A pleasure as always James - hope sky_claire's quicker than harry, or Only One CT may get his free entry in time for Christmas  lol
    Posted by darich
    If you forget to put me in the Open tomorrow night then i'll happily accept buy-in into the Primo on Sunday as a replacement instead lol! :)