You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
hi guys, great to be back to reality, sorry will have to wait til friday b4 im back on the tables......so wats been happening while some of us have been busy working for the last 4 weeks??? (no , not sunning myself!!!!!)

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hi Dave - good to have you back mate.

As for what's happened?

Rich Orford has morphed into Phil Ivey and Machka's been done for stalking a glamour model ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    Welcome back m8, good to see ya :)
  • edited March 2010
    nothing new regarding machka then??? and rich is now a poker-god?? who won SPT Luton?? and is tikayu still alive??
  • edited March 2010
    Well I've had a plop plop plop and a plop bubble plop and a cash so far this week m8.

Great to see you back :o)
  • edited March 2010
    nice 1 m8 and thanks bazz...........will be chatting with ya all on the DYM club b4 friday no doubt....gotta donate some of my hard-earned dosh lol
  • edited March 2010

Yo David.....nice to see u back mate! I went luton and had a fun time apart from being bubble boy in the sat for the main event that is :)

The forum has been really really quiet without you!.....no good threads whatsover in fact!!

Tikay and Lisa Marie got married and adopted Rich Orford while you were away. The reception was in vegas and 2000 of us got an invite from here. Shame you missed that one :)
  • edited March 2010
    i dont even know the result of TKO II , how bad is that???? i think your forever gonna be bubble-boy:( well im off to bed now hopefully back on tuesday if awake.

oh and i met the local Sicilian poker-pro and presenter Antonio Kendallino, interview to appear soon!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!:
    nothing new regarding machka then??? and rich is now a poker-god?? who won SPT Luton?? and is tikayu still alive??
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I'm pretty sure the last time i saw Tikay or his stunt double was some old geezer commentating for some German TV Channel over the weekend during the warm up sessions for the Bahrain Grand Prix lol!.

I thought TV was rubbish over here (Apart from Channel 865 of course! :) ) but it is utter dire in both Italy and Germany.

Welcome back Dave!.......
  • edited March 2010
    well I won £20 off orford while he was on the cash tables - so NO he's not a god, Tikay has been duckin & divin like a prinsess in a liatard. (Pink as well) nice to have ya back m8y