You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

play duuh presenter

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
ok my lovelies,
the hour is nigh.

for those of you who don't know me, i'm the rather husky potatoface on the channel all the time.
my friends call me dp, my parents call me david paul, but you my friends, tonight, can call me messiah!

if you fancy playing a presenter, and allstar, and a living legend before it was even known, then you can follow my scent in the mainevent @ 8, or if anyone fancys a quicky, the speed at 7.15.

any other suggestions/invitations/provocations are welcome during the eve.

i've also been given a whole load o goodies from sky, that i'm meant to be giving to one of yous tonight. i'm already wearing most of them, mind you the pen isn't that comfortable, so if you fancy your chances, catch me at the tables.

good luck to all.
except everyone.

dP

Comments

• edited March 2010
    seeing as nobody replied last DP i,ll reply agen,hope to catch ya later if not im on 10/20 six seat cash if you want to take my money lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to play duuh presenter:
    ok my lovelies, the hour is nigh. for those of you who don't know me, i'm the rather husky potatoface on the channel all the time. my friends call me dp, my parents call me david paul, but you my friends, tonight, can call me messiah! if you fancy playing a presenter, and allstar, and a living legend before it was even known, then you can follow my scent in the mainevent @ 8, or if anyone fancys a quicky, the speed at 7.15. any other suggestions/invitations/provocations are welcome during the eve. i've also been given a whole load o goodies from sky, that i'm meant to be giving to one of yous tonight. i'm already wearing most of them, mind you the pen isn't that comfortable, so if you fancy your chances, catch me at the tables. good luck to all. except everyone. dP
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    a bit of eminem coming out here dp, not sure if you meant to drop this siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick lyric in mate but its spot on
  • edited March 2010
    Hi DP, I will make an effort to try and find you at some stage this evening as I need a boost to my bankrole and Ed Giddins told me this was my best option! ;) Good luck tonight!
  • edited March 2010
    You playing any cash tonight DP?
  • edited March 2010
    dunno bout cash. i suck at it. much prefer having an aim in front o me.
    as for taking your money though, hmm, it does sound tempting.
    i'm currently laying down the law in a £125 speed, so let me get spanked outa that embarrassingly in a sec and then maybe the raspberry baize...

i also have these spot prizes/prize to give away... but for what, eh?
    i wanted to sell it at the tables for chips, but the bosses weren't so keen. thus, we shall have a competition. and not just any competition, but "the greatest competion i can think of"!
    i have even spawned the brainchild idea for this competition contest win thingy already.
    it's simple.

/>>>  predict my future  <<<

tell me what will happen to me in the future, and the one closest wins loads o stuff.

:)

• edited March 2010
    Are we allowed know how far into the future?

• edited March 2010
    I predict that you will not give me the prize

• edited March 2010
    Mystic Dig says you will last for an hour and a 17 minutes in the main event. Then, you will be tempted by the cash tables and, after losing a buy in early, you will make a great recovery and end the evening around £25 up! Unfortunately, shortly after finishing for the night, you start celebrating St Patricks Day, get excedingly drunk, get locked out of your house after running down the street naked singing Danny Boy and end up with a rather embarassing case of frost bite! ;)
  • edited March 2010
    i tink you,ll go busto in your tourny then win 20 cash
  • edited March 2010

I predict a riot.....
  • edited March 2010
    I think in the very near future you're gonna think -'what a nice person that Tia is, coming and wishing me luck 2 nite I must reward her for her support ' :)
  • edited March 2010

I also predict that you will enter the 8pm OPEN. You will be dealt two cards. You will have 4000 starting chips. you will not run around the table naked singing 'i love tk'. You will not change your name.

And my 100 % banker prediction - YOU WILL DEFO SEND ME A SKY POKER HAT!

(pretty please)
  • edited March 2010
    I predict DP will finish 46th and of course cash :) and will appear on PTP and be praised for his superb play by Trevor Harris, but may win it too :)
  • edited March 2010
    coverin all bases there baz!?

:)
  • edited March 2010
    Ah well, I'm out of the main event but managed to sneak into the cash in 49th! DP still going strong with 13000 chips! Keep up the good work.

• edited March 2010
    i predict you will exit the main event in 24th :)
  • edited March 2010
    i reckon you will exit the main event soon, ill say 29th, and then another mtt maybe a sng an then crash sum sleep for a few hours :) and give me some treats :)
  • edited March 2010
    20 left in the main event, DP still going strong!!!

• edited March 2010
    16 left - DP 10th with 32000
  • edited March 2010
    Unlucky DP but 12th place is very good indeed! Well played
  • edited March 2010
    Well Done DP, very well played, a pleasure railing you man :)
  • edited March 2010
    seeing as i am knocked out of the main event, locked out of my flat, mostly naked, and unable to get the lyrics of danny boy out of my head, i think there can only be one winner of tonights scooby prize.

me.

thank you for your entries, but i shall be modelling the skypoker goodies myself for the next few weeks. to be seen on catwalks across brixton, harlow, and daggenham.

also, due to the specificity, Digger, you digged, dug, dagged? big bag o goodie treat prize freebies being strapped to the skypoker pigeon as we speak. thanks for the railing

good game compadres, and keep your ears to the rails re: TKO III
    rumour has it they're flying in a pro from abroad to take on the greatgreatgodfather....

viva los riojaghhlwe l;wmiow

fjelhhn;'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

• edited March 2010
    and thanks to you too baz.
    et al...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: play duuh presenter:
    seeing as i am knocked out of the main event, locked out of my flat, mostly naked, and unable to get the lyrics of danny boy out of my head, i think there can only be one winner of tonights scooby prize. me. thank you for your entries, but i shall be modelling the skypoker goodies myself for the next few weeks. to be seen on catwalks across brixton, harlow, and daggenham. also, due to the specificity, Digger, you digged, dug, dagged? big bag o goodie treat prize freebies being strapped to the skypoker pigeon as we speak. thanks for the railing good game compadres, and keep your ears to the rails re: TKO III rumour has it they're flying in a pro from abroad to take on the greatgreatgodfather.... viva los riojaghhlwe l;wmiow fjelhhn;'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    Thanks very much DP, it was an absolute pleasure and well played again!

PS time to put the wine away now I think!!! ;)
  • edited March 2010
    seeing as i am knocked out of the main event, locked out of my flat, mostly naked, and unable to get the lyrics of danny boy out of my head, i think there can only be one winner of tonights scooby prize. me. thank you for your entries, but i shall be modelling the skypoker goodies myself for the next few weeks. to be seen on catwalks across brixton, harlow, and daggenham. also, due to the specificity, Digger, you digged, dug, dagged? big bag o goodie treat prize freebies being strapped to the skypoker pigeon as we speak. thanks for the railing good game compadres, and keep your ears to the rails re: TKO III rumour has it they're flying in a pro from abroad to take on the greatgreatgodfather.... viva los riojaghhlwe l;wmiow fjelhhn;'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    Wow!  An "interesting", almost Joycean stream of consciousness.  DP - do you occasionally play on this site on a personal account?  Do you, by any chance, use the moniker bryan1960...?

• edited March 2010
    seeing as i am knocked out of the main event, locked out of my flat, mostly naked, and unable to get the lyrics of danny boy out of my head....
    I don't know why but this made me think of a poker version of 'Withnail & I'. Great run in the tourney, DP! Looking forward to wearing some of those snazzy Sky Poker threads on your next show ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: play duuh presenter : Wow!  An "interesting", almost Joycean stream of consciousness.  DP - do you occasionally play on this site on a personal account?  Do you, by any chance, use the moniker bryan1960...?
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Are you suggesting Joyce was also p*ssed when he wrote Ulysses, James?

Well done DP.

And I'm proud to say: I was there.

Logging on and announcing myself at your table just seconds before your exit.

Jinx? ME? Never....

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: play duuh presenter : Are you suggesting Joyce was also p*ssed when he wrote Ulysses, James? Well done DP. And I'm proud to say: I was there. Logging on and announcing myself at your table just seconds before your exit. Jinx? ME? Never....
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Possibly...  He was certainly on SOMETHING when he wrote Finnegans Wake!

Can anyone HONESTLY say they've read this book from start to finish?  MereNovice?

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: play duuh presenter : Wow!  An "interesting", almost Joycean stream of consciousness.  DP - do you occasionally play on this site on a personal account?  DO YOU, BY ANY CHANCE, USE THE MONIKER BRYAB1960...?
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    FYP