You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fix

edited June 2011 in Area 51
the more am playing the more it feels like its fixed
every time u get big paire get beating with biger pair.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    We've already discussed this several times over....

All the 'fix' conspiracy theorists are over in area 51....

Feel free to join them.....
  • edited July 2009
    Lol bobcat you should change your name to traffic warden lol!!
  • edited June 2011
    all i have to say is "random number generator" lm fao
  • edited June 2011

sky poker is the best  (of a seriously bad bunch)....poor bug gers...we who love our poker can't get a clean game.....You know when your playing so well you can take a loss....you know when you've had those hands that shouldn't be beat....and you know that it's not the hands that beat you...it's the hands that some have  saw with 8 2 unsuited...or...10 5 unsuited...these people are either clairavoyant...rotten players...or know what's falling...and it's always just before the prize places...and has got more blatant than ever....all poker sites are beyond a joke...i've started to avoid certain names...which mysteriously disappear..(or change) after they've won a few tourney's...then you have to avoid any new names...course...every now and then they throw you a bone....ruff ruff....thanks fcb's.......any chance of using a "RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR" to randomly generate numbers...now that would be a novelty...not to mention a bit fairer

• edited June 2011

In Response to fix:
    the more am playing the more it feels like its fixed every time u get big paire get beating with biger pair.
    Posted by JIMHARDY

So what your saying is that your always behind, and your complaining its fixed?
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to fix:
    the more am playing the more it feels like its fixed every time u get big paire get beating with biger pair.
    Posted by JIMHARDY
    Played Sky poker for a couple of years an have notice in the last maybe eghteen mlonths or so got majorly pear shaped, have gone onto another site and it has opened my eye as to how much sky generates hands in any an all forms of the game, much happier knowing that you can win with the best hands!

All the best.
  • edited June 2011
    poker is a game of skill, with a large element of luck in the short term. People need to deal with this fact
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: fix:
    poker is a game of skill, with a large element of luck in the short term. People need to deal with this fact
    Posted by grantorino
    Exactly.

You will also see exactly this same type of thread about every online poker provider around the world too.
  • edited June 2011
    The "online poker is rigged" thread on one poker forum is currently at over 33,000 posts.
  • edited June 2011
    The "online poker is rigged" thread on one poker forum is currently at over 33,000 posts.
    Posted by -Dino66-
    let`s see if we can make 33,001
  • edited June 2011
    the RNG is designed to make people bet, it reacts to thecards shown and the cards held in hand....  it picks randomly from these cards... it is design to encourage betting...

sorry to say but how many times do you see the flop and you have 2 pairs showing a straight draw and flush draw just in one flop..

if you are playing a six seater table then atleast 2 people out of the six would hit the flop (if everyone played their hands)

it is designed to encourage betting...
  • edited June 2011
    the RNG is designed to make people bet, it reacts to thecards shown and the cards held in hand....  it picks randomly from these cards... it is design to encourage betting... sorry to say but how many times do you see the flop and you have 2 pairs showing a straight draw and flush draw just in one flop.. if you are playing a six seater table then atleast 2 people out of the six would hit the flop (if everyone played their hands) it is designed to encourage betting...
    Posted by bigal36903
    As the chances of 1 person hitting the flop is around 33%, the above statement should not surprise ya! ;)
  • edited June 2011
    nice to see you get envolved DOOHHHHH...

atlast...    i like area 51 and the conspiracy theories..

but you never did give me that thread i asked you for yesterday..