You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

connection problems

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Can i just ask is anyone else having connection problems tonight. Im running two tournaments, one is running well but the other has folded me almost every hand ive called, raised or done any other action on, obviously folding its still folding isnt really bothering me, but it took half an hour after resetting my router twice and restarting comp twice think it was my connection just to be able to view the table.

Sinc then i can now se my cards but still cant play them, the other table however near perfect. Just woundering if anyone else is having similar connections. Asdked in the chat box but got no reply. However the table seems to be going slow with every desision.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    It seems that several people experienced problems.
    I had to stop playing.
    Here is another thread.
  • edited March 2010
    ok, after the lag stopped on one table it started on the other, however managed to recover to come third on the origional laggy connection, was that bad i have no hand history of 10 of the hands. On the second table it came just as i was going on a bad streak so couldnt recover. However finnishing third on the other one covered all the losses so no complains.

Thanks for the link Mere novice. Connection was running that bad the only thing, i could really start a new post