You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

luckers

edited March 2010 in Area 51
time and time again the luckers get rewarded random i think not, when u bet out they call and win the most and not only my hands ive seen it done to others and ill tell u what sky i will never play a real money game or use your site at all in future a final goodbye

Comments

• edited March 2010
    How many times are you going to make posts like this?
  • edited March 2010
    final goodbye like i said u will never see me play another real money game be assured of that
  • edited March 2010
    what about free play:-)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: luckers:
    what about free play:-)
    Posted by stokefc
    well i have the right to use my remaining points
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: luckers : well i have the right to use my remaining points
    Posted by lucky77777
    hooray 850 pts left then my account will be closed hooray
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to luckers:
    time and time again the luckers get rewarded random i think not, when u bet out they call and win the most and not only my hands ive seen it done to others and ill tell u what sky i will never play a real money game or use your site at all in future a final goodbye
    Posted by lucky77777
    Is it the cash tables where you have these problems?

• edited March 2010
    i take it , u not winning yet then?

i seen you playing real money game....

:)

there is one other possiblity......that you arent as good at poker as you think.....

a simple word of advice , getting into races, AK v PP is almost as good as tossing a coin try it, see how many you can win on the trot

regards
    toby
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to luckers : Is it the cash tables where you have these problems?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    no in tournies just went in ahead once again in 7pm freeroll and lost,normall stuff
  • edited March 2010
    i take it , u not winning yet then? i seen you playing real money game.... :) there is one other possiblity......that you arent as good at poker as you think..... a simple word of advice , getting into races, AK v PP is almost as good as tossing a coin try it, see how many you can win on the trot regards toby
    Posted by djblacke04
    well it would o been a ew weeks ago and as or being a good poker player i would play at the very top level if bankroll aloud so i do class mysel as good and know the game i tell u what  u check me on sharkscope and u tell me i i am down and im not on about tossing coins im on about poker and poker has betting strategies
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: luckers : well it would o been a ew weeks ago and as or being a good poker player i would play at the very top level if bankroll aloud so i do class mysel as good and know the game i tell u what  u check me on sharkscope and u tell me i i am down and im not on about tossing coins im on about poker and poker has betting strategies
    Posted by lucky77777
    Did as requested and checked you out on sharkscope, you have made a small profit with what seems like mainly freerolls (certain for last month or so anyway) but i wouldn't go thinking your skill level is enough to play at the highest stakes just yet
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: luckers : Did as requested and checked you out on sharkscope, you have made a small profit with what seems like mainly freerolls (certain for last month or so anyway) but i wouldn't go thinking your skill level is enough to play at the highest stakes just yet
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    but online does not count about skill cos there is no skill in online poker and that small profit was won with real money and u can think what u want to think
  • edited March 2010
    Don't know about it happening time and time again but certainly seems to be a donk's paradise tonight.

Think i'll stop playing for tonight before i end up getting a chat ban.

Just some peoples play is so bad it should'nt be rewarded.
  • edited March 2010

"cos there is no skill in online poker" Posted by lucky77777

This line sums up how much this guy knows about online poker.
  • edited March 2010
    we all get soooo many bad beats, i mean ive lost count, but lucky, ive played you a few times, and its like walking on eggshells talking to you during games, you are such a bad loser, you cannot take the bad beats, you understand nothing of variance, you think there is a conspiracy all the time. One bit of advice i would like to give you, if you cannot take the bad beats any longer, then maybe poker is not the game for you, this is only my opinion, it doesnt make it right, but you really do need to look at your 'poker mindset'
  • edited March 2010
    we all get soooo many bad beats, i mean ive lost count, but lucky, ive played you a few times, and its like walking on eggshells talking to you during games, you are such a bad loser, you cannot take the bad beats, you understand nothing of variance, you think there is a conspiracy all the time. One bit of advice i would like to give you, if you cannot take the bad beats any longer, then maybe poker is not the game for you, this is only my opinion, it doesnt make it right, but you really do need to look at your 'poker mindset'
    Posted by loonytoons
    hi loony u r 100 per cent right online poker is not for me thats y im sticking to my live play the propper poker online is for mugs luckers
  • edited March 2010
    "cos there is no skill in online poker" Posted by lucky77777 This line sums up how much this guy knows about online poker.
    Posted by JingleMa
    NO SKILL IN ONLINE CHIIPS IN AND HOPE
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: luckers : NO SKILL IN ONLINE CHIIPS IN AND HOPE
    Posted by lucky77777
    I didn't have a pop at you so don't get so defensive with the "think what you like" line.

I simply did as you requested and checked you on sharkscope. You have made a profit, WELL DONE. But to state that with enough money you would play the highest stakes because your good enough is ridiculous based on the info that presents.

If you look at your scheduled games (MTTS) you have played 828 games and over those you've made a few pence per game so congrats on turning a profit as not all players do but this doesn't bear out your argument that your good enough to be playing at any level.

I would not class myself as anywhere near good enough to even make a living from the gamelet alone mix it with the big boys but i can show stats that are far more consistent than the ones you directed me to look at.

I make this as a point not to have a go at you but simply because it's bad news to be deluded. If you think your better than you actually are then you will always look at the other people drawing out on you and berate them for their bad call / raise / push etc rather than looking at YOUR game.

It's not online poker that is for luckbox's it's poker in general. The game has a massive amount of luck involved and it is only by looking at your own game that you can begin to make the plays that shift the odds to your favour.

The fact that your graph on sharkscope shows massive inconsistencyy is the proof that this is not luck working against you, it is the inconstancy of your own game. If your game were at a sufficient level your graph would gradually slope on the up. Yes your going to get knocked out of many tournaments and lots of them while your ahead but over a sample as large as 828 games there would be a trend upwards if your game was capable enough.

THIS IS NOT A REPLY TO INSULT YOU- I'm genuinely just delivering some home truths to try and help. Once you come to terms with the fact that it is YOUR game that needs to alter and it is not "Online Poker Has No Skill" or "All the players make bad calls and get rewarded" then you will be able to move your game on in leaps and bounds - THIS I PROMISE -

The Truth is never nice but is the only way to improve

P.S if all your playing is 1000 runner freerolls you will find it very hard to overcome the massive fields and variance against players that have nothing at stake. The only way to improve is to play some reasonable tournaments where people have a vested interest and are playing like it matters

GL ON THE TABLES BE IT HERE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE

Chris

• edited March 2010
    In Response to luckers:
    Posted by lucky77777
    STRANGE FEELING OF DEJA VU HERE LUCKY M8 
    C U ON THE TABLES HERE IN ABOUT A WEEK  
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: luckers : you will always look at the other people drawing out on you and berate them for their bad call / raise / push etc rather than looking at YOUR game. It's not online poker that is for luckbox's it's poker in general. The game has a massive amount of luck involved and it is only by looking at your own game that you can begin to make the plays that shift the odds to your favour.

+1

I didn't used to have a go at others but i used to have a go at Sky over getting donked on the river more often than live poker. But after getting a bit if a 'ticking off' followed by some good advice from Tikay and Elsadog ( Mainly ) i started to look at my own play and improved it, although i am still not very good but in terms of improvement i am 10x better than when i first started.

The better you think you are at something, the less you are willing to learn.

Experience is something you think you have.......until you get some more.

Peace

Airwalker.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: luckers : I didn't have a pop at you so don't get so defensive with the "think what you like" line. I simply did as you requested and checked you on sharkscope. You have made a profit, WELL DONE . But to state that with enough money you would play the highest stakes because your good enough is ridiculous based on the info that presents. If you look at your scheduled games (MTTS) you have played 828 games and over those you've made a few pence per game so congrats on turning a profit as not all players do but this doesn't bear out your argument that your good enough to be playing at any level. I would not class myself as anywhere near good enough to even make a living from the game let alone mix it with the big boys but i can show stats that are far more consistent than the ones you directed me to look at. I make this as a point not to have a go at you but simply because it's bad news to be deluded. If you think your better than you actually are then you will always look at the other people drawing out on you and berate them for their bad call / raise / push etc rather than looking at YOUR game. It's not online poker that is for luckbox's it's poker in general. The game has a massive amount of luck involved and it is only by looking at your own game that you can begin to make the plays that shift the odds to your favour. The fact that your graph on sharkscope shows massive inconsistencyy is the proof that this is not luck working against you, it is the inconstancy of your own game. If your game were at a sufficient level your graph would gradually slope on the up. Yes your going to get knocked out of many tournaments and lots of them while your ahead but over a sample as large as 828 games there would be a trend upwards if your game was capable enough. THIS IS NOT A REPLY TO INSULT YOU - I'm genuinely just delivering some home truths to try and help. Once you come to terms with the fact that it is YOUR game that needs to alter and it is not "Online Poker Has No Skill" or "All the players make bad calls and get rewarded" then you will be able to move your game on in leaps and bounds - THIS I PROMISE - The Truth is never nice but is the only way to improve P.S if all your playing is 1000 runner freerolls you will find it very hard to overcome the massive fields and variance against players that have nothing at stake. The only way to improve is to play some reasonable tournaments where people have a vested interest and are playing like it matters GL ON THE TABLES BE IT HERE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE Chris
    Posted by ACESOVER8s

got to say lucky my old m8y,

acesover8s is spot on here,

and he has summed it up  very kindly for you .

• edited March 2010
    good bye, then good bye to all the other sites you try
  • edited March 2010
    yes no more online poker for me its not the proper game in my eyes full stop bye bye bye u luckers
  • edited March 2010
    good bye, then good bye to all the other sites you try
    Posted by BowieBoy
    yep bye bye online poker not the propper game in my eyes and i know the game of poker its not all luck so bye bye bye u luckers i hoipe i meet some of u in live games ill kick your buuuutsss
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to luckers:
    Posted by lucky77777
    hi lucky....we will always get bad beats at poker mate, its haw you deal with them, thats the important bit...like you i play multi tabs most of the time and yes i agree you get a lot of wat i would call chancers callin, raisin with total rubbish  lolo but isent that wat u want?...it just seems to hurt more in multys wen the chancers hit lol...i like to think of it this way,  if im gettin bad beats all the time  i must be doin sumthing right. gettin a bad beat means you got the chips in when way ahead,wat else can you do...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to luckers : hi lucky....we will always get bad beats at poker mate, its haw you deal with them, thats the importent bit...like you i play multi tabs most of ther time and yes i agree you get a lot of wat i would call chancers callin, raisin with total rubbish  lolo but isent that wat u want?...it just seems to hurt more in multys wen the chancers hit lol...i like to think of it this way,  if im gettin bad beats all the time  i must be doin sumthing right. gettin a bad beat means you got the chips in when way ahead,wat else can you do...
    Posted by zxghostxz
    EXACTLY the way that i look at it m8.dav
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to luckers : hi lucky....we will always get bad beats at poker mate, its haw you deal with them, thats the importent bit...like you i play multi tabs most of ther time and yes i agree you get a lot of wat i would call chancers callin, raisin with total rubbish  lolo but isent that wat u want?...it just seems to hurt more in multys wen the chancers hit lol...i like to think of it this way,  if im gettin bad beats all the time  i must be doin sumthing right. gettin a bad beat means you got the chips in when way ahead,wat else can you do...
    Posted by zxghostxz
    Soooooooooo 100% true m8.
  • edited March 2010
    dont worry im closing the account down all the best to u lot
  • edited March 2010

hi lucky...

you have too many 7 s in your name......

i would try taking a few off...

thats why you get so many bad beats...

regards
    toby
  • edited March 2010
    hi lucky... you have too many 7 s in your name...... i would try taking a few off... thats why you get so many bad beats... regards toby
    Posted by djblacke04
    Leave the 7's .... get rid of the 'lucky' that's asking for trouble = tempting fate.
  • edited March 2010
    hiya lucky !!!---hows it going?