You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT!:
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : excuse me if i'm way off here tikay but what happens if 1 liverpool player wins the final and then the other 11 man united players finish from 2nd to twelve? who decideds who then gets the £50 free bet? also the winner of the freeroll gets zilch? i await an explanation and probably gonna get clamped because i have probably missed something lol
    Posted by chels
    You really are webby's partner arnt you? it sounds quite clear to me, this is a team game,therefore if say a mufc player comes 1st, he will get 22 points (see tournament lobby) After all the finishing position points are added together the winning team will share the spoils, and the highest placed member of that team the £50, so if the mufc team wins, and the highest placed member of that team was 3rd, he would get the £50, the 1st and 2nd placed liverpool players would get nothing!
  • edited March 2010
    Ok I have to do a quick run to Asda for some dishwasher tablets. I'll be back before kick-off
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi

You not married then ?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : yes tikay your right, i expected to get clamped and i did lol thanks for clearing that up, didnt want to report another fiasco to headquarters, also tikay me not much of a gambler so am thinking of just sticking the winning on you to win the next TKO, should be a sure thing right?
    Posted by chels
    Nailed on, laid out, a sure thing, a standing dish, been catching pigeons on the Heath, will have to have an accident to lose.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : Wow Chels, I can see why you & Webby get along, you think very alike. The deal is this. The winning TEAM will be the TEAM which scores MOST POINTS in Sunday's Final. The highest placed finished in the winning Team gets the £50 free bet with Sky Poker, the other 10 in that Team all get the £20 Free Bet with Sky Poker. Does that answer your question? I have worded Sky Bet to ensure that the £50 Bet is exactly that, & not £49.44. We don't want any fiascos, now do we?
    Posted by Tikay10
    post of the day lool
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : Ok then. Guys please don't treat this like a regular training session (freeroll) we need out best 11 to go forward. This is about much more than a poxy free bet! They have acebarry in their team so it is very likely that in the match they are all likely to get pocket aces regularly, but I think if we pick our moments right and call when we have a chance to hit them with a straight or a boat. We can win this!!!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Mr Miyagi.
    Ok Mr. Miyagi, I'm not as quick as I used to be but I can still score plenty of goals for the team and I am the most organised player we have. Can I be Captain Pleeeeease.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : Ok then. Guys please don't treat this like a regular training session (freeroll) we need out best 11 to go forward. This is about much more than a poxy free bet! They have acebarry in their team so it is very likely that in the match they are all likely to get pocket aces regularly, but I think if we pick our moments right and call when we have a chance to hit them with a straight or a boat. We can win this!!!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    RAFA WILL BE GETTING A OBE SOON

Out By Easter
  • edited March 2010
    COME ON TEAM MANCHESTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS HAVE ALL YOU MAN U SUPPORTERS GIVING THE SCOUSERS A GOOD OLD TOWEL FLICKING.

IT IS LIVERPOOLS GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LOSE THIS TOURNAMENT SO RECRUIT YOURSELVES TO THE BEST TEAM, THE WINNING TEAM, THE ONLY TEAM.....TEAM MANCHESTER.

COME ON POKERHEADS LETS AVE YA.

P.S.....DOHHHHHHHHH ITS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TO DEFECT SO COME ON SUNSHINE YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE LOL
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    DONT LET RAFA MIYAGI TURN YOU INTO A LOSER.

JOIN TEAM MANCHESTER AND MARCH ON TO POKER FREE BET GLORY.

EL AYE VEE-- EE ARE PEE-- DOUBLE OH ELL LIVERPOOL ARE *****LOL
  • edited March 2010
    IVE SIGNED UP FOR YOU AIRDRYER DONT FORGET TO CONSTANTLY POINT AT YOUR WATCH AND MOAN ABOUT ANY FLOP.
    WILL IT BE LIKE A REAL UNITED GAME WERE IF WERE NOT WINNING AFTER THE RIVER THE REF WILL ADD ON ANOUTHER COUPLE OF CARDS TO HELP US 

• edited March 2010

TIKAY....I HOPE YOU HAVE SIGNED UP TO TEAM MANCHESTER.

JUST LOOKED AT OUR TEAM OF HEROS.......ITS IN THE BAG.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : You not married then ?
    Posted by elsadog
    Yeah but he is working.
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : Mr Miyagi. Ok Mr. Miyagi, I'm not as quick as I used to be but I can still score plenty of goals for the team and I am the most organised player we have. Can I be Captain Pleeeeease.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Sure thing you are my big expensive signing.
  • edited March 2010
    TIKAY....I HOPE YOU HAVE SIGNED UP TO TEAM MANCHESTER. JUST LOOKED AT OUR TEAM OF HEROS.......ITS IN THE BAG.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    what bag is that then? .............. A rubbish bag!
  • edited March 2010
    IVE SIGNED UP FOR YOU AIRDRYER DONT FORGET TO CONSTANTLY POINT AT YOUR WATCH AND MOAN ABOUT ANY FLOP. WILL IT BE LIKE A REAL UNITED GAME WERE IF WERE NOT WINNING AFTER THE RIVER THE REF WILL ADD ON ANOUTHER COUPLE OF CARDS TO HELP US 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    LOL THEY HAD BETTER DO, OR THEY WILL GET A THOROUGH AIRDRYING.

WELCOME TO THE WINNING TEAM BADBOY....I WONT WISH YOU GOOD LUCK COS LUCKS FOR LOSERS AND WE DON'T NEED ANY LOL

JOG ON SCOUSERS.

UP THE MANCS
  • edited March 2010
    ok so bad start.

2nd hand i flop a straight. Only for someone to turn a flush :(

3rd hand I flop a straight but only double and get 40 chips.

• edited March 2010
    manager busted up with pair of 7s to Jacks :(

what an unfortunate early exit. However it means I can concentrate on motivation. which is my speciallity.
  • edited March 2010
    manager busted up with pair of 7s to Jacks :( what an unfortunate early exit. However it means I can concentrate on motivation. which is my speciallity.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Me too Miyagi....just went all in with pocket jacks and got called with pocket aces lol.

COME ON TEAM MANCHESTER....LET EM HAVE IT

• edited March 2010
    Liverpool players all doing well. I have seen some amazing play.

From what I have seen from the man u tournament, the first 11 out from Liverpool would beat the final 11 from theirs.
  • edited March 2010

Lol, proper Manager, you!
  • edited March 2010
    Good players alone don't make a team Miyagi. No doubt you will be instructing typical Liverpool boring, non flair, route 1 poker on Sunday.

Whereas my fabulous attacking side will thrash your past it wannabees into oblivion. Or they will get the flying tea cup treatment lol.
  • edited March 2010
    I went out 2nd hand my pocket KK vs? yes you guessed it pocket AA.Aint that just always the way? lol dav
  • edited March 2010
    Good players alone don't make a team Miyagi. No doubt you will be instructing typical Liverpool boring, non flair, route 1 poker on Sunday. Whereas my fabulous attacking side will thrash your past it wannabees into oblivion. Or they will get the flying tea cup treatment lol.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    Have you not seen the tape of the portsmouth game?

Aquilani (stokefc) and Gerrard (PokerTrev) linked up brilliantly and it made Arsenal's passing game look like Port Vales
  • edited March 2010
    CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE TO MANCHESTERS ACES

OUR BRILLIANT LIVERPOOL BUSTING TEAM FOR SUNDAY IS..............

DREW MCROBB
    XANDINEILX
    POLLARD007
    HODGSON08
    SLOPPY80
    RAWHAND
    SMOGS772
    FIN20
    JACKLAND3
    DELILAH09
    ZXGHOSTXZ

IF YOU READ RAFA MIYAGIS ABOVE POST YOU WILL SEE THAT HE HAS ALREADY DISMISSED YOU AS BELOW THE QUALITY OF HIS MISFITS. THATS ALL THE TEAM TALK YOU NEED SUNSHINES.

ITS GONNA BE A BRILL SUNDAY WHERE MY POKERTASTIC 11 WILL COMPLETE A NICE DOUBLE WUPPIN FOR LIVERPOOL.

ONCE AGAIN, GREAT JOB PEEPS. SEE U SUNDAY.

• edited March 2010
    CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE TO MANCHESTERS ACES OUR BRILLIANT LIVERPOOL BUSTING TEAM FOR SUNDAY IS.............. DREW MCROBB XANDINEILX POLLARD007 SLOPPY80 RAWHAND SMOGS772 FIN20 JACKLAND3 DELILAH09 ZXGHOSTXZ IF YOU READ RAFA MIYAGIS ABOVE POST YOU WILL SEE THAT HE HAS ALREADY DISMISSED YOU AS BELOW THE QUALITY OF HIS MISFITS. THATS ALL THE TEAM TALK YOU NEED SUNSHINES. ITS GONNA BE A BRILL SUNDAY WHERE MY POKERTASTIC 11 WILL COMPLETE A NICE DOUBLE WUPPIN FOR LIVERPOOL. ONCE AGAIN, GREAT JOB PEEPS. SEE U SUNDAY.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    Looks more like a pokerooops 10 to me.
    I guess that just shows your confidence.
  • edited March 2010
    ive just read this post and im gutted  lol i entered the 2 tornys and won a tiket to the final with man utd.tipical  lolol  cart i jst av a yellow card as i diddent no u cuddent enter the 2  until now lololol ..if its a red then so be it.....gl all
  • edited March 2010
    ive just read this post and im gutted  lol i entered the 2 tornys and won a tiket to the final with man utd.tipical  lolol  cart i jst av a yellow card as i diddent no u cuddent enter the 2  until now lololol ..if its a red then so be it.....gl all
    Posted by zxghostxz
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGG You were our ringer. Let him off Tikay please........I demand extra time and a private hearing.

Ghost, if we are down to 10 men we will thrash them in your memory.

• edited March 2010
    ive just ad a quick look in the 2 tornys lobbys  half the entres  were in the 2 two tornys   lolololol..so you never no it might just be a yellow......
  • edited March 2010
    So the liverpool team line up is

Bifterboy9

PocketAce1 - Rigpig - BEARIO  - newman07

Princess26  - OHMYGOD - fin20

04lambo

weebarra - brooke82 (c)

• edited March 2010
    It says it all about how tough the Mancheter one was, when zxghostxz can play two tables and is one of the best.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT! : Looks more like a pokerooops 10 to me. I guess that just shows your confidence.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Thanx mere...the line up has been corrected.