You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Any chance of adding an 'upload your own' button for the avatars?

Comments

• edited March 2010

Hi, presume you mean on the tables (?) as you can already do that here on the forum.

• edited March 2010
    I know for certain that you can`t have an individual

• edited March 2010
    I get around this problem by drawing a picture of a ferocious looking wolverine predator (with it's teeth bared), on a Post-it™ note, which I then affix to the screen in place of the default Sky avatars.

If I use the 'rotate position' function, obviously I have to reposition my Post-it™ note manually, but seeing as Post-it™ notes come with a handy re-useable non-tacky gum (that leaves no residue on my screen), it's never usually too much of a problem. 

When I'm feeling particularly fruity (Wednesday evenings and Friday lunchtimes), I draw a beautiful woman – or an old lady –  on the Post-it™ note, and use that avatar instead. This is intended to make other players thank that I'm either a bimbo, or senile (which they rarely fall for, as they can't see my monitor).

On Saturdays, I tend to use sock puppets.

If you don't have enough money for Post-it™ notes, play at the low stakes until you build your bank roll sufficiently. Until then, use a non-solvent based marker pen to draw moustaches and beards directly onto your screen.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: avatar:
    I get around this problem by drawing a picture of a ferocious looking wolverine predator (with it's teeth bared), on a Post-it™ note, which I then affix to the screen in place of the default Sky avatars. If I use the 'rotate position' f unction, obviously I have to reposition my Post-it™ note manually, but seeing as Post-it™ notes come with a handy re-useable non-tacky gum (that leaves no residue on my screen), it's never usually too much of a problem.  When I'm feeling particularly fruity (Wednesday evenings and Friday lunchtimes), I draw a beautiful woman – or an old lady –  on the Post-it™ note , and use that avatar instead. This is intended to make other players thank that I'm either a bimbo, or senile (which they rarely fall for, as they can't see my monitor). On Saturdays, I tend to use sock puppets. If you don't have enough money for Post-it™ notes, play at the low stakes until you build your bank roll sufficiently. Until then, use a non-solvent based marker pen to draw moustaches and beards directly onto your screen.
    Posted by FlutNush
    Are you good at art ?, if so could I commission you to do a top of the range Post-it for me.Fee no object, but must be quick before Sky catch on.
                     Many thanks Steve...(STEVEMAX).  

• edited March 2010
    Welcome to the forum sixty-three, I must apologise on behalf of the flopping nutters that your post hasn't been taken with the seriousness that it deserves...

The answer to your question is not at the moment!

x