You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

loving the satellites at the mo

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
never really bothered with them in the past, but last sat i satellited into open and cashed, then satellited into primo and cashed. same again for vagas quarter(didnt do so well) and just done the same for open tonight. all in all saved about 40 quid i think (ish). after cashing in the first 2 and with br the way it is dont "have" to satellite in, but why pay more unless you have to!!!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    congrats mate ive never really bothered with the satellites either but really need to give them a go cause never got to play in the primo as abit to much for my bankroll for the one tournament. looks like its not just the sats your doing well in, cashing in the tournaments to il try remember to keep a eye out for u in the open tonight 
  • edited March 2010
    Well done Pod mate, keep it up and you'll get some nice cashes!

I've started doing more Sats too which have been helping!

Just about to load up the Vegas one now...
  • edited March 2010
    thanks guys, cya on tables tonight im sure, wife out and i have 3 bottles of asdas finest sat in front of me. win lose or draw im goin to bed with a smile on my face!!
  • edited March 2010
    Lol...Good luck to you sir!

I may or may not partake in a few glasses of red myself, not sure I'd be able to donk of my bankroll at 3am otherwise :o)

x