You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker points

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

is there anything else to use the points on apart from over subscribed cheap satelites , my wife and i have many thuousands accumulated over last 2 - 3  years ,maybe buy ins direct at larger amount ?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    This is the problem you have  with this post  ... There are many of the original  starting players like yourselves (me included) who overs the early  years were promised these points would be able to  be used when later promotions  came in ....   

However a couple of years back players were able to use  them to  enter bigger tournaments which then suddenly  stopped ?

Then came the cash back  promotion (about a year ago ) which is in operation now , so points earned over a monthly  period gets cash back on the 2nd or 3rd of each  month ..

The problem now is,   all those back-logged points before this introduction last year...I'm guessing it would cost  SkyPoker too much money to  pay the players back  what  they  earned  or even  allow them as  tournament entries .. 

So it has become a major embarrassment  to  them when people like you and me come on this forum to  remind them they  have 'duped' their  customers out of the points that helped build  SkyPoker in the early days ...

We are the people that  Sky would  like to  just  quietly disappear so it might be forgotten  about ....  But like you,   I would like those  points I earned in those days to  be credited in some way  , like  being made available for tournament  entries !!

SkyPoker  management  should be ashamed for  trying to  keep  this quiet and not paying back those  points..
     It's a bit like ' Robert  Maxwell' robbing the pension's of his employees !!!

Well played SkyPoker ..Good  Game ..