You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Come and get some PTP LOVE!!!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

This evening I shall attempting (with my usual futility) to steal all your chips via mean of certain skullduggery.

I shall bamboozle you with my awesome Ace Jack maneuvers in the Open and I shall partake of MUCH donking on the Mastercash tables.

Amongst all of this I shall freely and willingly be sharing of my ample goods (Mostly Sky Poker goods you understand) with you all.

Aren't I nice ;)

So what must you do to get your grubby little chip tricking paws on my goodies this evening??

Well.. it is simple.

All you must do is is accurately predict what delight Mr Orford and Mr Tikay will be wearing on the Total Player Sofa.

For example: Tikay- Burgundy jacket/ Orford- Tassles and a G-string.

In order for answers to count you must predict both the colours and items of clothing.

Entries up until the TP show starts and if nobody has it spot on then the nearest will win!!

Also JUST FOR FUN I wan to know about your worst fashion moment EVER!! 
Pictures will be much appreciated (Although no pics featuring any under 18s, nudity or Ducks please as they will be taken off asap by the mods!).

Mine was denim dungarees (a size too big) and a baggy 'Global hyper' (remember those?!) T-shirt at my school disco aged 10. I thought I was super cool with my side pony tail and Pasty shoes. I have since BURNED any proof that this EVER occurred.

GOOD LUCK!!!

xxx

Comments