You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

giving up!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
hi folks i'm back!
I'm playing either really bad or i'm getting really bad beats!
I can't make up my mind. But i am thinking about packing it all in.
But i want to enter one of the big tourameants on here, but i don't think i've got the game for it.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to giving up!:
    hi folks i'm back! I'm playing either really bad or i'm getting really bad beats! I can't make up my mind. But i am thinking about packing it all in. But i want to enter one of the big tourameants on here, but i don't think i've got the game for it.
    Posted by strawman24
    with luck like that why dont you sit down at my table? :p
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to giving up!:
    hi folks i'm back! I'm playing either really bad or i'm getting really bad beats! I can't make up my mind. But i am thinking about packing it all in. But i want to enter one of the big tourameants on here, but i don't think i've got the game for it.
    Posted by strawman24
    Then why waste your money then? there is no shame in recognising that you ae not good enough for the big tournies, in fact thats a mistake that a lot of players make and dont recognise, understand your limits and keep to where you feel comfortable with - thats the key. If you get a bad beat, and it hurts too much - your probably playing above your bankroll- never a truer word said
  • edited March 2010
    go play some double ya moneys, build your confidence and your game up. leave the big mtts alone, they wont help you, your game your confidence or br
  • edited March 2010
    Loony and Pod ..... spot on. Do what they suggest strawman. Mtt's are very hit and miss and will knock your confidence.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: giving up!:
    Loony and Pod ..... spot on. Do what they suggest strawman. Mtt's are very hit and miss and will knock your confidence.
    Posted by elsadog
    +1