You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"unrealistic" bet

edited March 2010 in The Shed
my friend who doesnt really bet asked my other friend to put a goals goals goals coupon on for her at the bookies and to also put a bet on the man u game. My friend put on her coupon but didnt put the other bet on because he thought it was "too unrealistic". It was for manu to win 2-1, Torres to score first, Rooney to score second and Park to get the winner. Anyone know how i could find out what the odds would have been?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    they normally only do 1st/last scorer combined with the correct score for a double, i suppose you would have to ask for the odds compiler at the firm to give you odds for this,if it was me, i would offer about 750/1. Remember also that this type of bet offers poor value for money against the odds of it happening, i will explain :-

Say torres is 4/1 to be 1st scorer, £1 bet will get you £5 return
    Say 2-1 score to MUFC is 6-1, £1 bet would get you £7 rteturn
    You would expect the bookies to offer you 34/1 on the double, but you will never get that, it would be more like 25/1.
    Result - you leave happy with 'good' odds of 25/1, when in fact they are happy having saved 9 points !
  • edited March 2010
    that is so precise i would give you 3000/1